DrPooff

Jul 3, 2017
You need to delete the "OST_Game" folder which is located "C: \ Users \ username \ AppData \ Local \"
If at startup it gives an error:
Go to the folder with the unpacked game, then to the OST_Game folder and edit the OST_Game.cfg file (for example, with a notepad).
Set ShowSetup = 1 to ShowSetup = 0
And change
Graphics.ResolutionX = 1920
Graphics.ResolutionY = 1080
You sir, are truly a gentleman.
Been downloading this game since the 0.2 and couldn't play it, and no one answered to this fatal error thing.
Thanks sir. Love you.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
could someone please upload an unpacked version of the game, it does not get unpacked, program always writes damaged file. Would be great if someone can help me, thank you:eek:
You mean the game that doesn't need to be extracted? That's not possible, unless you want to download each file separately. What software are you using to extract the game? I suggest you use 7zip.

Cloud9-Kojack

Nov 10, 2019
I have nothing against the game or the developers, but ok Mr.Advisor that the argument "don't like it, then do it yourself" is a worthy argument, then why don't you make your game? oh right, it's not that easy, or you just don't want to do it. then why do you advise this to a person who only expressed his opinion? The argument "don't like it, then do it yourself" is used only when there is nothing more to say, it sounds as meaningless as to show aggression against the opinions of other people.
Mans sounded like a Karen... It's not that he was giving any copnstructive critisim. His argument was boiled down to "Not enough content this update, shit game, shit dev...." That's pretty rude and vapid, so if he's upset with the development schedule and decisons, he SHOULD make his own game...

I do NOT need to go make my own game, because I am happy with whats available here and elsewhere on F95...

phugyeah

Mar 25, 2018
could someone please upload an unpacked version of the game, it does not get unpacked, program always writes damaged file. Would be great if someone can help me, thank you:eek:
just like 156_163_146_167 said, get 7z and most importantly, the newest version
errors like these often come from an outdated unpacking tool

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
So the outfit in the screenshot. Is that an option? I never noticed changing clothes.
The protagonist changes clothes twice throughout a playthrough of version 0.07. Once in the dream at school and once when going outside. But neither of those is the outfit seen in the latter few screenshots in the OP.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
QWSD to move around, E to interact, I to open inventory, and that's it.
That'd be WASD for movement. And I don't think you even need to ever open the inventory. At least not in the current build. I could be wrong, but I don't remember needing to.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
The "?" for training.. I click on but nothing happening... I have looked at the dog - Game maskin- Look throug the window in my room... What's more to do?????

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
That'd be WASD for movement. And I don't think you even need to ever open the inventory. At least not in the current build. I could be wrong, but I don't remember needing to.
Ah yeah, always get confused between azerty and qwerty. Also I mostly gave the inventory key in case Auril adds something with it.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I think they could get around the saving issue by letting you choose a point in the story to start from. Like just being able to skip to the morning where she goes to the pool would be a huge help.

Ellahn

Dec 23, 2019
Any plans to release a Linux version? Or at least a 32-bit version since wine is kinda broken for 64-bit stuff...

hoolighan

Oct 26, 2017
$5 as the lowest (and only) tier seems a bit steep for supporters. I'm confused as Auril's patreon posts say they are available to "all patrons" - does that mean I can give like $2 and still get the content?

I don't want to be the guy that gives 5$ for a single month than unsubs because it's too expensive...

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes