Cloud9-Kojack

Nov 10, 2019
This game would be something great if it wasn't absolutely shit on.
The game is actually quite good with a great concept BUT.

theres so many other games out there made by a single person that have more progress made than a single scene every month

it took 30 days for this?

In this update Kira braves the attic, but will she find answers among the forgotten junk? Meanwhile the neighbours' family feud takes an even stranger turn.
- Added peeking the neighbours scene on the morning
- Attic is accessible after the bunny-window scene
- Added interactable items on the attic, some with associated animations (neighbours, pool, cam)

at this rate, its like, After two years we finally have 24 scenes in the game. Because instead of actually getting something done we're gonna milk patreon.

there is no point in downloading this and restarting the whole game every month and going through the same buggy shit to get to back single scene. Dev needs to get its shit together.

Ok Mr.Development genius... please, go and make a game with this quality or better on your own time, and if you dont have at least 1 FULL hour of gameplay each monthly update, you too are a piece of shit...

Shakunai

May 10, 2017
Well, this is a pretty good game I love game from this developer, even they don't do save system I would love to see every scene again and again.

Oct 16, 2017
Yea, until this game gets a save system I'm going to be waiting it out.

I'm too much of a pussy to keep playing through the horror scenes lmao

That fuckin bunny that keeps teleporting really freaks me out, I'm getting FNAF flashbacks or something.

• Haha
Reactions: AnyName'llDo

hadrian007

Sep 4, 2019
I do get, that a save system wouldn't make a difference right now, since apperently every new build changes something about the story and scenes that are already there. So old saves wouldn't work with new build anyways, but it is still pretty annoying to start over again everytime.

Maybe it would make sence to have a scene replay gallery or something in the main menu, which has all scenes unlocked from the start. At least untill the actual story is set in stone so it would not break saves (if those will ever be in the game)
AGREE!

Reactions: silverfrost

mattyboy05

Jan 30, 2019
Ok Mr.Development genius... please, go and make a game with this quality or better on your own time, and if you dont have at least 1 FULL hour of gameplay each monthly update, you too are a piece of shit...
Yeah he is also making another game at the same time, Nothing comes closes to his quality

Reactions: Cloud9-Kojack

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I'm really enjoying it, but we really need a way to save our progress, so that we don't replay a new game each time.

Last edited:
Reactions: mathias

orensan

May 29, 2017
my only 2 issues with this game are the lack of a save system and the bugged lighting/shadows

Jeff Vela

Aug 14, 2017
Fuck what these guys say, Dev your doing a great job and keep doing what your doing. I'm getting some house party vibes but eh a progression/save any time you feel like it would be great for replay value. But hey what do I know about making games right... keep doing you.

ZhyrR

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
I love this kind of game but it really need a save system, restart from the begginning everytime is a big nope.

Reactions: lavilyse

Scandle1983

Jan 18, 2018
could someone please upload an unpacked version of the game, it does not get unpacked, program always writes damaged file. Would be great if someone can help me, thank you:eek:

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
There's a lot to like in this one and I usually steer clear of games with 3d movement. Still could use a lot of basic features like a save system, being able to move on holding a mouse click, etc. But I was pleasantly surprised with how much I liked the content. I like the Hillbilly, his writing is pretty funny. Although I think the main girl is too underwritten, when spooky shit happens it cuts away without really showing her reaction (even just a "what the fuck" or writing it off as seeing things would help.)

Reactions: Cloud9-Kojack

fumertue

May 17, 2020
I'll never post anything because i'm a lazy person. But this game (Lights, Animation, Immersion, Textures) are really awesomes.
The story is equal to a tellate game scenario, u really want to know what happens next all long in the game.

A big thanks to the Dev. You juste won a new patreon

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes