ninetyfiveme

Oct 29, 2019
theres so many other games out there made by a single person that have more progress made than a single scene every month

it took 30 days for this?
There are almost all other games - the good ones are rare and I am about to ask you which you do have in mind - which doesn't even come up with updates in months... so this game developer has a steady flow of updates. That's more than I was expecting - as I said - in comparison to so many other projects.

I am looking forward once a month to get the update... the only thing I can think if which really needs improvement is... you always have to go thru the whole thing... over and over and over again... :) Thinking of it... I have done worse.

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
You had to start the whole game from the beginning, but if you know where to go it is very short. I'm very happy that amn doesn't have to fight in this game, that would be terrible with the controls, I can only play the similar last Barbarian with the cheat menu in relation to boss fights. But such a 3D Point / Click-adventure is exactly the right thing for such games.

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
Thanks for the upload, update was honestly what you'd expect from someone working on two separate games with the same monthly release schedule, so 2 weeks per game...yeah.
It did indeed feel short, but then again there were no new tasks to do around the house, next update is looking promising though

ggf

Aug 5, 2017
Thanks for the update can we have a torrent, please! I will seed it after.

RazzleDazzle

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
Can't even start the game because the menu for options, continue and quit game are all click through. Can't click any of them and the only way out is to alt+f4. Also my save got stuck after couch scene and then i got trapped inside of a pitch black void forever in the last version.

exter

May 29, 2017
I do get, that a save system wouldn't make a difference right now, since apperently every new build changes something about the story and scenes that are already there. So old saves wouldn't work with new build anyways, but it is still pretty annoying to start over again everytime.

Maybe it would make sence to have a scene replay gallery or something in the main menu, which has all scenes unlocked from the start. At least untill the actual story is set in stone so it would not break saves (if those will ever be in the game)

Last edited:

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
People have been asking for save systems in tails of azeroth since the archmage Alori one. What they started doing was putting a gallery in the tails series that would have a code you needed to find to unlock the area after beating the game. But they have an npc at the start that you could talk to and get to the gallery, but even then she always leaves out a few smaller scenes out.

They don't do save systems and the years of asking seems to confirm that so you won't be seeing one anytime soon unless they make enough money to hire it done again.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes