thekill

Dec 9, 2018
i had same issue with the garden, save in games are the bigest mroe important thing int games
sorry, but restarting a game becaus you cant do thigns perfect after 30min or 1h trying to find things is a big 1star

sadly the game has amazing potential

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Sadly I think a save option would be bad for him, imagine you wait a month and then play for a minute or two, which would have been the case even with the recent update. I expected more for Halloween month given the horror elements to the game.

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
Why does this game still not have saves, it's so basic to do even people with terrible unity games that have no clue on how to make a game properly has saves. :unsure:

D

Deleted member 1231562

what am i suppose to do about the racoon in the pool?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Why does this game still not have saves, it's so basic to do even people with terrible unity games that have no clue on how to make a game properly has saves. :unsure:
Auril's games haven't had save functionality despite player complaints (at least on this forum) about it. IIRC the primary reason is that the person that implemented that functionality quit or got fired by Auril. The last game with saves was Archmage Alori in the Whorecraft line of games.

Reactions: BatGyro

art3mis_03

Oct 19, 2019
cuando inicio el juego me sale este error ¿como lo puedo solucionar?

When I start the game I get this error, how can I solve it?
The UE4-OST_Game Game has crashed and will close 20_10_2020 16_04_52.png

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
stuck after the scene when we discover a racoon in thre pool, does anyone know whaqt to do next please?

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017
stuck after the scene when we discover a racoon in thre pool, does anyone know whaqt to do next please?
from the pool, you turn around and look at the wall that separates the house from the neighbor and look at the scene, from there later you go to enter your house and look at the cat on the roof and you have to go up and look through one of the windows that give that place and continue there until there is a new scene, I hope it works

Jul 25, 2020
This hottie likes being stuck everywhere.
Screenshot 2020-10-25 072910-.jpg
I got her stuck there but after trying different combinations found a way. Need a good keyboard which allows pressing SHIFT + W + another key at same time. (My wireless keyboard couldn't do that so I used wired gaming keyboard, which worked perfectly. I'm telling this because if you can't unstuck it is because of your sh*tty keyboard, not the method)

Here is how to unstuck her;
* Turn your face to the pear seat.
* Hold (dont release ever): Shift + W
* Rapidly press & release: A
* After releasing A, rapidly press and release: D
* When holding Shift + W all the time, repeat above two steps rapidly.

If you do that her legs will go crazy but eventually she will be on top of pear seat with both legs.

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
Hello! What is the list of changes in version 0.06? :)
Continuation from when (and this is spoiler of all the 0.06 content) you go outside for a swim and find trucker dude fucking his cousin on his car, and you're watching. 0.06 actually continues that scene (You find a flashlight to masturbate with too, convenient). You swim with trucker guy, with him going naked (no fucking), and then try to get the cat off the roof... only to get stuck, and find bunny suit guy actually has a person in it. Then you find where bunny guy came from - the attic.

Jul 25, 2020
Just completed latest 0.6 version. First thanks to dev for all the efforts. It is a promising start but definitely needs some workaround. IMHO most important two things in this regard; fixing places MC can stuck and fixing memory leak. Because of memory leak FPS steadily drops in time. If this won't be fixed before the game being longer, first it will cause stutters then eventually crashes. (I can assure anyone FPS drop is not about my rig, it is a common problem with badly optimized games.)

I know people here say developer is not coder but this problem should be addressed and fixed anyway, otherwise many here probably can not play further after spending 1-2 hours in game.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
To all of the ppl having issues getting stuck.....just avoid cluttered corners. The games pretty straight forward and most of the areas where you get stuck are easy to avoid. I suppose it would be easy for a new player to find these problem areas. I learned not to cut corners near clutter and avoid spots that you don't need to go near...for example, the bunny and bean bag chair. This is ot meant to be a smart remark...just stating that its quite easy to avoid getting stuck and with this all said. The dev really needs to work on those spots.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes