Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Lmao her hair doesnt look right, maybe because of my shitty computer :)))) View attachment 838667
You dont really meet the Streaming Engine Requirements and your CPU seems also overthrown which impacts the Physics stability as well you could force some things but it might crash at least it would run much much slower.

From how the End result looks you don't even meet the minimum requirements i wouldn't call this a playable state the creator thought of visually at all, it runs at least that is nice :)

Though i wonder it shouldn't even look that bad on one of the new Next Gen Entry Consoles neither on the Switch even your Smartphone probably should do better.

Integrated Laptop Graphics (which) ?

You know youtube when your bandwith is to low and it gets blurry this is how modern engines scale today it is the same Psychovisual idea to sync up with Cloud Streaming in a more efficient way and adapt dynamically to the underlying hardware resources and bandwidth congestion's.

And to lower the AVG users effort with fiddling arround with a bloat of Option Menus

The better a creator keeps that in mind the better his results will be throughout different hardware and Online Bandwidth limitations should scale and adapt wonderfully, theory ;)

Last edited:

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
From how the End result looks you don't even meet the minimum requirements
You still talking about the hair bug? I got that as well a few times, and my system certainly does meet the minimum system requirements.
it is the same Psychovisual idea to sync up with Cloud Streaming in a more efficient way and adapt dynamically to the underlying hardware resources and bandwidth congestion's.
What does cloud streaming have to do with this game?

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Nothing but it is core of the Engine itself and absolutely necessary for Open worlds but you right for something like this adventure Game Logic with extremely small spaces you could question if it's necessary on the other side you risk crashing if the system is way bellow the system requirements which you can avoid up to crazy visual destructive levels with the streaming and make it run on almost a toaster with it and scale as necessary.

And i think exactly this happened here it runs on a toaster way bellow engine system minimum specs or it is a bug somewhere :)

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Hair Physics and Unreal also Paralogue struggles with that as a overall stability issue when it gets more collision complex ;)
Not sure though if it is overall indicitive or if Auril and Project Helius just do it wrong but you don't see so much Unreal Hair Physics production results yet that go extremely strand complex.

But yeah both have problems it seems when collisions get more complex and freak out.

Last edited:

Lewdorum

Jan 5, 2019
Please help with the pizza card. I think it is on the table in the bedroom beside the computer, but I can't pick it up even when pressing E. Is there something else I need to do?

Blankmind99

Oct 13, 2020
this game is to be continued in last scene,, if u need to speed up the game press N on keyboard, press N again to normally speed. Many bug in gameplay, be careful.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes