HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
I think given the desire, and need, to explore in a game like this it is required. Updates are not huge and without a save no one wants to replay for a scene they may have missed. I assume the no save feature is to cover that updates are pretty small, if you were only to play the new scenes each update would take minutes. Nonetheless I still like many aspects of this game and will look to the next update, if the updates were bigger I think more people would support with their wallets.

Reactions: Banshee96

insyder2

Apr 3, 2020
Black screen from main menu when starting the game. I can return to main menu with escape key. Music plays, but nothing displays.

I've tried removing my AppData/Local/OST_Game folder, tried every combo of lowest settings, highest, window, fullscreen, resolutions, etc.

Anyone else? Any fix?

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
This feels like a horror game at times, made me a bit nervous. It feels like your going to get murdered :/
It's horror element is one of it's biggest draws for me. As long as there is sex of a varied assortment too I'm fine, when I saw the Bible Black uniform made me wander if it would take a certain direction there. It just needs to avoid any more dreams and so on, although some flashback action could be good, as long as it really happened. I'm a big fan of anime and movie horror so I hope to see some inspiration from there.

fakyfaky

Jun 25, 2017
It's horror element is one of it's biggest draws for me. As long as there is sex of a varied assortment too I'm fine, when I saw the Bible Black uniform made me wander if it would take a certain direction there. It just needs to avoid any more dreams and so on, although some flashback action could be good, as long as it really happened. I'm a big fan of anime and movie horror so I hope to see some inspiration from there.
That fuckin' bunny, man. It looked like it was movin', and when it appeared downstairs? Horrorshow, for real. Honesty tho, I get it, I was hoping it would get scarier. Sexy shenanigans during the day and terrifying sex during the night.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
That fuckin' bunny, man. It looked like it was movin', and when it appeared downstairs? Horrorshow, for real. Honesty tho, I get it, I was hoping it would get scarier. Sexy shenanigans during the day and terrifying sex during the night.
I'm assuming the bunny will end up giving it her, not sure whats happening with brothers room either, may be someone will wear the suit and we'll get to see it go over the road to murder the neighbours.

• Haha
Reactions: Banshee96

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I assume the no save feature is to cover that updates are pretty small, if you were only to play the new scenes each update would take minutes.
In order to do that you'd first need to have a save. Other wise you're forced to play the entire game every time. So you cannot just play the update content. And no, the lack of a save feature is not because of the small update sizes. None of the games from this dev have had a save feature for quite some time now. IIRC it was because the person that implemented it quit or Auril didn't want to pay them. And I think the updates are small because Auril is doing too much stuff at one, with this game and the Whorecraft as well.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Guess it's choice time, this or the Whorecraft thing, I'm assuming the latter makes more money?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Guess it's choice time, this or the Whorecraft thing, I'm assuming the latter makes more money?
Whorecraft has been a thing for longer, so I guess it would have more supporters. But from what I can tell Auril's putting more effort into this game lately.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Whorecraft has been a thing for longer, so I guess it would have more supporters. But from what I can tell Auril's putting more effort into this game lately.
I'm assuming more time and effort will be pumped into the upcoming update, Halloween time. I do hope this game is the focus, sadly not a fan of whorecraft stuff.

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
Being able to save would be nice at some point. I like this game but having to replay everything every update will become tedious down the line.

roarg

Apr 3, 2018
whorecraft has tons of issues with copyright infringement, so they can't use patreon for it

art3mis_03

Oct 19, 2019
because all unreal engine games work for me and this one doesn't work for me?
porque todos los juegos de unreal engine me funcionan y ¿este no me funciona?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
whorecraft has tons of issues with copyright infringement, so they can't use patreon for it
Patreon isn't the only way to get money. Auril has been getting money for Whorecraft for a long time now. Another reason Whorecraft couldn't be on Patreon is due to bestiality.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes