grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
lol? oke, yea why not. a famouse name and a boring game. basicaly good made, maybe it comes more soon

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
Short but good, that Justin guy relentlessly trying to get it on and failing is pretty hilarious. The update ends with the roof scene so keep that in mind.

Oct 16, 2017
Got trapped after the fucking racoon scene, I honestly can't be fucked to replay the scary bits

Not to mention that bunny doll is creepy as fuck and remnds me of Glitchtrap from FNAF.

• Haha
Reactions: Dongness

art3mis_03

Oct 19, 2019
porque los otros juegos de unreal engine funcionan y este no me funciona?

Why do the other unreal engine games work and this one doesn't work for me?

sboz

Dec 15, 2019
This update now completely crashes my computer on launch, which is impressive given that I actually do some basic dev in unreal engine myself, and my computer is anything but a potato, so I definitely don't think it's me.
Crash happens after options selection screen on load, no matter what options are selected (as far as I can tell).

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
no gallery, no save... man... when will they learn.
never, but its a question of work and by him you see, his specials are animation, story = lol. i mean i would accepted with a save but in the actually status not. its make play boring becoz you will not go and search all items again after version 06. but hey its unreal, for one try its ok

Andvand

Feb 5, 2019
Except that both saves and a gallery have been in their games before.
That save-game feature was beyond broken. You had one save game slot and it was a coin toss if it worked or not. The gallery in the latest tails episode was a building in the town with a bunch of paintings on the wall, activating the correct animations. Auril has not added any new game-play features in a long time, he can make maps and animations but he's not a coder. There will never be a menu gallery screen or a load-game screen or a map because he doesn't have the skills to do so.

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
That save-game feature was beyond broken. You had one save game slot and it was a coin toss if it worked or not. The gallery in the latest tails episode was a building in the town with a bunch of paintings on the wall, activating the correct animations. Auril has not added any new game-play features in a long time, he can make maps and animations but he's not a coder. There will never be a menu gallery screen or a load-game screen or a map because he doesn't have the skills to do so.
He can pay someone to do it if he gets enough funding. The game is great. Can't wait to see it down the line.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes