bjackson

Oct 30, 2018
I didn't read the changelog, so I didn't know that VR was added. Might wan't to update the tags. Also, might be nice to make that a separate .exe if possible. Don't like it when Steam VR just launches itself out of the blue...

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
Fuck that big bunny moving around, almost gave me a heart attack when it moved down to the sofa in the basement during the blackout..

Reactions: Hakinachi

GalenM

May 11, 2017
i only get a blackscreen, when i start it after the main screen, her on the sofa... loads shortly... that's it

jeanfi28000

Aug 16, 2020
french
jeu prometteur avec un sacré potentiel, un peu plus de sexe serait bien et une sauvegarde nécessaire bon boulot (y)
english
promising game with a hell of a lot of potential, a little more sex would be good and a backup needed good job;)

darthghoster

May 23, 2019
for anyone who gets a black screen and a dark room after the TV scene i had to just wait and it loaded properly afterwards (took about 2 minutes)

crunchie123

Sep 23, 2017
Anyone has a list of scenes?
I feel like im missing a lot of them.

All i saw was the bunny, watching hentai, the dream, the blackout with the pizza delievery, the shower, the vr masturbation and peeping on the neighbour right at the end.

cgxu

Feb 9, 2018
--PSA to avoid aneurysm--

If you get stuck on box, bathtub or puff chair, don't close the game and:

1 - Download and run Universal Unreal Engine 4 Unlocker:

2 - Click Select > choose "OST_Game" > Inject DLL

3 - Open console(~ key or change key in UUE4U configuration)

4 - Type
Code:
bugitgo 0 2500 100
5 - You will teleport to the kitchen, no need to restart the game for the fifth time.

losnakso

Jan 3, 2020
I didn't read the changelog, so I didn't know that VR was added. Might wan't to update the tags. Also, might be nice to make that a separate .exe if possible. Don't like it when Steam VR just launches itself out of the blue...
I don't know why steamvr launched itself, I can't see anything in the headset.

FROZEX

Oct 2, 2018
--PSA to avoid aneurysm--

If you get stuck on box, bathtub or puff chair, don't close the game and:

1 - Download and run Universal Unreal Engine 4 Unlocker:

2 - Click Select > choose "OST_Game" > Inject DLL

3 - Open console(~ key or change key in UUE4U configuration)

4 - Type
Code:
bugitgo 0 2500 100
5 - You will teleport to the kitchen, no need to restart the game for the fifth time.
So much headache over one shitty piece of code...
But thank you anyway

Aldor623

Sep 1, 2018
Changelog: 0.05

- Improvements to house interior

- Updated Justin's model and added his "house"

- Two new female characters

- Yard is accessible on day two

- Engine changes might lag at the start due to loading, but overall performance is improved

- Two new sexy scenes - Reminder: VR scene must be completed before shower becomes accessible

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes