d3rpityderp

Apr 3, 2020
I could be the only one struggling with this but where the hell are the cards. I've looked every where around the house and can't find the cards.
Edit: Found them.

Last edited:

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
Game has been dolled up a lot, but at the price of no real content this month, would be best to wait until next update, assuming they bother with a content update next time.
I wish we could get some sex scenes in this next update and some more development of the content of the game. I feel like most of the time you are searching for things around the house more than anything.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
I don't like that the girl is portrayed as a slut. It would be better without all these unnecessary characters.
What Kira (YOU) being that Cute Damsel Slut is all the Point :D

The boring path sadly, don't think it will inspire me to support via patreon, be interesting to know just how much content has been added and if it warrants plodding through the whole game once more?
This way of Development is crazy being a betatester in a non saveable loop and paying for experience something in a raw state in a episodic form episodically is just crazy, heck not even a full linear episodic save state no gallery for those neither who just are supporting this to see here animation work.
Listen to her users requests is also not her strength (little Domina) ;)
It starts to feel like

Foremost as a Patreon you never gonna enjoy the final experience in a constant fashion but piece wise, like with advertising brakes and then you pay for it and being bug tester in the same run just crazy.

Man i have so much respect for MeshedVR developing it out of sight without any help and then surprising everyone with the final result, but of course you need already financial independence or being damn good todo this for 3 years without begging al the time ;)

I wonder if Silicon lusts Developing timeframe will go above 3 years for it's relative low complexity before we see the final result and how fast her user count will tumble down of those who expect some linear ending game, without just being a new hull to sell her sex animation content and paying her rent ;)

Last edited:

DJ M E S S

Feb 25, 2019
I want to say you can find a normal sextoy dick [for mustubate] in the box near the camera at the attic on Day 3 but...
Who know 'VHS' tape that Kira found also in the box used for? I can't use now maybe the next update

dragenx

Jan 1, 2020
What this is her what 5th or 6th game and still no way to save I'm getting tired of starting over I can not sit and play for 3 or 4 hours I have other things to do It is a nice well games but sooner or later people are going stop playing

Dec 16, 2018
What this is her what 5th or 6th game and still no way to save I'm getting tired of starting over I can not sit and play for 3 or 4 hours I have other things to do It is a nice well games but sooner or later people are going stop playing
Auril said she's working on a Save/Load system. She even uploaded a clip on discord showing a prototype.

Reactions: ltpika
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes