JJVOODOO

Nov 4, 2017
I don't really mind that he gets his way with her at some point. The progression of their relationship just went waay to fast. The poker scene could have been longer and that day could have ended in something lighter than full on sex.
personally i'd like it if he wasn't anything more than a character that showed up here and there in passing, i mean early on it seemed like they were really trying to paint this guy as the creepy neighbor that would be a problem at some point but changed there mind. The dude screams "I have multiple restraining orders I don't follow against me"

Dibble11

Oct 16, 2017
Great points! All ties into one problem imo: no depth. It's 99% shallow scenes with half-sketched characters

I agree with the neighbor feeling off; he goes from creep to boyfriend in like 1 day.

Guy's got good qualities tho! I like him more now that he's not creeping outside the MC's windows lol

Dec 16, 2018
Great points! All ties into one problem imo: no depth. It's 99% shallow scenes with half-sketched characters

I agree with the neighbor feeling off; he goes from creep to boyfriend in like 1 day.

Guy's got good qualities tho! I like him more now that he's not creeping outside the MC's windows lol
I thought Day 1 and Day 2 were fantastic. I agree that at the start of Day 3 and the updates since have been really shallow. What saddens me is that it had so much potential.

They should have continued the slow buildup with Justin from Day 1 and 2 imo. With Kira slowly opening up to the idea. Now that buildup is completly ruined so I hope that they just get rid of him!
Still cling on to that last bit of hope every update though

Reactions: Dibble11

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
The stuff with the guy from next door was stupid, sorry for being blunt. Same as stuff with sleazy neighbours, started to build up something then ditched it. No doubt it's delayed because they've run out of pre-existing content to repurpose and still want that huge pay out each month for nothing. Do they even give updates or previews any more? Cannot wait for another play through, all for a two minute update!! lol

test89

Jun 25, 2017
I don't really mind that he gets his way with her at some point. The progression of their relationship just went waay to fast. The poker scene could have been longer and that day could have ended in something lighter than full on sex.
Agreed. Going from "Stop looking at me, perv!" to "Let's fuck!!!" in about an hour is a bit weird. And this game is supposed to be in a realistic setting... barring the posessed rabbit costume from hell. Characters like Daemia and Joy were essentially the village whores and Alexstrasza, literally a dragon with godlike powers, would bang any orc who happened to bump shoulders with her.

Reactions: Dibble11

!BlackOmen!

Mar 16, 2019
1634076841960.png

As Thursday night darkens on Elk Street, Kira and Alice are hassled by the pushy police officer, while Justin finally returns from the city with a bunch of surveillance cameras and some disturbing news. The main new feature added in this update is the camera system, which can be accessed through Kira's cellphone.

- Fixed free camera icon showing even if the camera was fixed

- Fixed sound levels and orientation in multiple places

- Added sounds in some previously mute sex scenes

Reactions: tripleP and 2B NieR

Fargius999

Apr 15, 2021
View attachment 1449976

As Thursday night darkens on Elk Street, Kira and Alice are hassled by the pushy police officer, while Justin finally returns from the city with a bunch of surveillance cameras and some disturbing news. The main new feature added in this update is the camera system, which can be accessed through Kira's cellphone.

- Fixed free camera icon showing even if the camera was fixed

- Fixed sound levels and orientation in multiple places

- Added sounds in some previously mute sex scenes
soo no lesbian action ?

tsubakichou

Oct 13, 2018
You're probably more than welcome to reach out with the needed code to add the save function.....

/oh, my bad.... you're just here to whinge.
/\carry on with that then, since it seems to be working out for you.
So you're saying it's perfectly fine to be able to come up with a fully fledged from top to toe story-driven 3D game but not a save button? And people who presumably have been paying 5 bucks per month for the game and it's been out for more than a year now don't have the right to whinge? Damn I'd whinge and I'd whinge in your sleep if I was the developer myself.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes