MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
I'd be willing to put up with no save if they bothered with meaningful content at the end of the re-run.
I found a little workaround for myself, I just use the console to teleport the character to the next house, where the scene is activated and then subsequent scripts start working, if you behave correctly, you can bypass most of the previous tasks.

Edooobia

Mar 31, 2020
I cant find the key in the garage. :c can any one point it out specifically? it says its under a box or something but there's like no promt to interact

Mar 16, 2019
I cant find the key in the garage. :c can any one point it out specifically? it says its under a box or something but there's like no promt to interact
When you activate the shelf, look in the left part of the screen. It looks more like a big lunch box to me or something like that with a red lid.

EmsPsyBr

Dec 26, 2019
as soon as you enter the garage go to the left shelf, the key is under one of the boxes, the box is on the left.

Fargius999

Apr 15, 2021
I bet the update will be released next month. Since it wasnt the first time. But eh why should i be mad. I am having it for free. lol

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
I hope Kira doesn't suddenly get kidnapped by Aliens and it comes out that Alice is actually not who and what she seems to be ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Dibble11

Dibble11

Oct 16, 2017
Lol yeah we'll see where the story goes. I would guess we're getting a Justin x Cousin x Kira arc next; then another night of spooks in following update. Hoping for like a werewolf or something to celebrate Halloween.

Might be the 30+ playthroughs, but the bunny suit is getting old - I'd happily take aliens over more of that :alien:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Interesting would be also a Portal to Aurils3D Worldcraft world Kira gets "sucked" into meeting the Wolf Sylvana and others ;)

We just need some crazy Professor appearing in town ;)

Maybe the Prof from Monolith Bay on Vacation or visiting Alice which actually is his Domina he visits from time to time "Playing the Horse" she rides on in the basement while her brothers watching the Circus Show ;)

Or a bit simpler making it a part of Kiras next VR Session ;)

A nice creative Meshup i loved Toonstruck and the idea of melting worlds and different styles ;)

Last edited:

Ghost-280

May 1, 2020
as far as I can see it's a bad start for this month for the update of silicon lust we are already on the 8th that for silicon lust it's between the 4th and the 6th of the month it's almost worrying

Dec 16, 2018
as far as I can see it's a bad start for this month for the update of silicon lust we are already on the 8th that for silicon lust it's between the 4th and the 6th of the month it's almost worrying
Notice that Blue is Better got delayed by around 6 more days than usual. So for them to complete this (probably unexciting) update in the usual time it takes, add a couple of days to the release date.

Mar 16, 2019
Auril is offline at the moment on Discord. That happens the most when she / he needs to concentrate to finish the actually build. But i dont think we will see a new Update today, maybe on Sunday. I Hope im Wrong :D
That must be extremely annoying when the date for an update approaches and maybe 600 people write to you when it will be out o_Oo_O

Fargius999

Apr 15, 2021
Lol yeah we'll see where the story goes. I would guess we're getting a Justin x Cousin x Kira arc next; then another night of spooks in following update. Hoping for like a werewolf or something to celebrate Halloween.

Might be the 30+ playthroughs, but the bunny suit is getting old - I'd happily take aliens over more of that :alien:
Nah i hope we are having the cop Justins cousin and Kira lesbian action. Would be hot.

RM

May 25, 2017
Any Update news ? Maybe some Supporter could ask Auril on Discord. he / she`s back Online.
He / she will definitely answer a supporter. :whistle:
Be the change you want to see in the world.

For real though, the Blue is Better 2 update was running a few days late, and it was mentioned on discord the other week that the Silicon Lust update would be a few days late too.

I double-checked recent posts, Lumistra is the discord go-between for Auril and everyone, and they said Oct 10th is currently planned. There were some experiments enabling ray-tracing mentioned too that might work out eventually, if the crashes in packing the game can be sorted.

Mar 16, 2019
Be the change you want to see in the world.

For real though, the Blue is Better 2 update was running a few days late, and it was mentioned on discord the other week that the Silicon Lust update would be a few days late too.

I double-checked recent posts, Lumistra is the discord go-between for Auril and everyone, and they said Oct 10th is currently planned. There were some experiments enabling ray-tracing mentioned too that might work out eventually, if the crashes in packing the game can be sorted.
Thanks for the information. You are one of the good ones. :)

Dec 16, 2018
was enjoying it then she fucks Cletus the creepy hick ass neighbor........game ruined
I don't really mind that he gets his way with her at some point. The progression of their relationship just went waay to fast. The poker scene could have been longer and that day could have ended in something lighter than full on sex.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes