Dibble11

Oct 16, 2017
Hell of an update; a shower and a literal pissing contest.

Dev needs to focus on meaningful scenes vs. all these random shallow ones imo. Justin x Kira is great because it has real buildup and tension.

We see the same thing with all of their WoW games; tons of random smut - but none of it matters or builds into future scenes.

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
I think this game is quite cool, but not having any way to save is horrible, how do you expect me to .... you know, enjoy the game; and come back to see the rest of it if I have to start over every time... bleh

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
I think this game is quite cool, but not having any way to save is horrible, how do you expect me to .... you know, enjoy the game; and come back to see the rest of it if I have to start over every time... bleh
I think it's by design, imagine starting from a save point in the latest update, just for it end instantly with little to no content. Like the mockery of the gallery option, where you still have to replay to unlock the newer content, rendering it almost pointless.

f95zone69

Oct 21, 2017

After concluding her business with Albert, Kira decides to go look for Justin who still hasn't returned. In this update we can also finally watch the mysterious VHS-tape, if we can find sufficiently old tech to play it.
- Story continued on Thursday
- Added two new scenes
- Added new outfit for Kira
- Updated the school toilets
- Fixes to lighting
Press N to toggle speedhack on/off.
Saving the game is not possible.
what are the changes for 16b? i'm only seeing 15b on the changelog
see page 67

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes