Veniat

Aug 15, 2017
I think this dev would have way more patrons if they'd just add a save function to the game, it's like the most annoying thing about their games, and it's not even that hard to add in UE. They'd just have to spend a couple hours googling to see how people have implemented it in other games.

hieucamdau

Mar 20, 2019
the update is sucks, literally nothing, just a pissing scene. I hope the dev would make a good update next. BTW the police woman is so freaking hot, wish he would add her in the story too

Reactions: HeroHate

gkwolf

Mar 29, 2020
auril should focus on blue is better 2 this seems like its getting more attention and it sucks, your known for WORLD OF WHORECRAFT (one of the best series ever) bro STICK WITH THAT PLEASE

Reactions: Howdo

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
auril should focus on blue is better 2 this seems like its getting more attention and it sucks, your known for WORLD OF WHORECRAFT (one of the best series ever) bro STICK WITH THAT PLEASE
I'd rather she instead focused on this, even though the last few updates have been disappoitning I still think it has a lot of potential, whereas BiS is just, well, yet another WoW game. Just my opinion, but I really think this game could be very original compared to the rest of the vanilla or uninspired games you can find online.

Fargius999

Apr 15, 2021
the update is sucks, literally nothing, just a pissing scene. I hope the dev would make a good update next. BTW the police woman is so freaking hot, wish he would add her in the story too
i hope there will be some action with cop lady and justins cousin. Some lesbian time would be nice. But hey since the dev is a furry freak you never know..... I would expect a slap to the face...

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
I have no expectations for this game, I think they ran through all the content they were dicing up and are struggling, that new costume looked terrible for one thing, and the sheer mockery of calling this an update. It's why they insist on replay, can you imagine if you only had played the "new" content? The level of support is insane considering the sorry excuses for updates, last month was bad, but it was worse this month.

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
I have no expectations for this game, I think they ran through all the content they were dicing up and are struggling, that new costume looked terrible for one thing, and the sheer mockery of calling this an update. It's why they insist on replay, can you imagine if you only had played the "new" content? The level of support is insane considering the sorry excuses for updates, last month was bad, but it was worse this month.
the new suit looks more like a template, it has no texture

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
There's a lot great about the game and talent behind it for sure but that assessment is correct, the lack of save exists to pad runtime. But forced to go through things so often, scenes you used to love are now obstacles you are embittered to. The skip to the last day button was a reasonable solution and it's removal is a shame.

miLksiLk

Aug 31, 2017
They're doing it BECAUSE the "level of support is insane". They could literally just put a simple animation of mc undressing herself as an update, and people would eat that up and say "this update was really good".

Fargius999

Apr 15, 2021
After this Update i think the game is going to fail. They need to step it up next month or stop releasing every month. Since they earn every month a good amount of money now im expecting more.

Reactions: Dibble11
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes