!BlackOmen!

Mar 16, 2019

After concluding her business with Albert, Kira decides to go look for Justin who still hasn't returned. In this update we can also finally watch the mysterious VHS-tape, if we can find sufficiently old tech to play it.
- Story continued on Thursday
- Added two new scenes
- Added new outfit for Kira
- Updated the school toilets
- Fixes to lighting
Press N to toggle speedhack on/off.
Saving the game is not possible.

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
For those complaining about a save system. I don't think there will be one, which is why there is a gallery. I have been supporting the developers on and off back before Silicon Lust was a thing and it was only The Chronicles of Alexstrasza or Whorecraft series. The developers did try a save mechanic once in one of the Whorecraft series but ended up trashing it due to major bugs. I don't want to get peoples hopes down and then you stop supporting the developers. They deserve your support because they have made some pretty great games.
At least skip to particular day. should be possible.

sarashi

May 4, 2018
Either save option or skipping to particular days would be really nice. Without one of them its always boring to play it over and over again to reach the new content

Reactions: Thunderhips

summerjo

May 9, 2017
Is it possible to restart a game. Can't remember which update I last got, but it wouldn't let me start all over.

tommy65

May 17, 2017
i think i played this game on the first release... and i was like, yeah this is quite nice...too bad there isnt a save "yet" then when the second release came out, i didnt want to play through the first play through again...
never played it again...
and after a year with all these updates, i see that its still no save feature... is there a reason why the dev is doing this?

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes