KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
As always the biggest issue is the replay, with little content making this all the worse, dashing through the same stuff again and again for a few seconds of new content is insane...especially if you are a patreon follower.
Paying for unfinished games is a risky thing. The developer has already completed projects like Blue is Better 1, but if you want money, you should also deliver quality. And if there is no save option, then that is missing quality.

and the developer should not change previous things which then leads to bugs like that you can no longer interact with the phone.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
I actually wonder how much is made each month and how much they might be sitting on, slicing it up for the very short (almost pointless) monthly updates. Updates like a completed VR scene, which I barely registered as updated. But hey they're still getting the money so most people must happy with what they are getting.

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
I actually wonder how much is made each month and how much they might be sitting on, slicing it up for the very short (almost pointless) monthly updates. Updates like a completed VR scene, which I barely registered as updated. But hey they're still getting the money so most people must happy with what they are getting.
Well, that's not the only project of the dev.. In addition, people have a high expectation of all the content that can come to the game. If there is now voice acting and even better cut scenes, then it would almost be a AAA game.

Krugger

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Well, that's not the only project of the dev.. In addition, people have a high expectation of all the content that can come to the game. If there is now voice acting and even better cut scenes, then it would almost be a AAA game.
Not every game with voice acting would look great, I played Love & Sex: Second Base and I found voice acting horrible. This game does have everything to have great potential and I believe the cutscenes are good but of course they can improve.

Jallio

Nov 25, 2018
Am I the only one getting a bug on the school scene? Once she falls asleep she just falls of the map and the game kinda crashes

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Am I the only one getting a bug on the school scene? Once she falls asleep she just falls of the map and the game kinda crashes
I haven't experienced any kind of issues, during my playthrough a few days ago.

Last edited:

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
maybe it will, maybe it wont, but this is the same as protesting. Maybe the protest will work, maybe it won't, but you have to protest, so people know what you want
Except that the protest already happened, to the point if you search for the word "save" in the thread you get 13 pages of results. Granted, not all those people are complaining about the lack of save, but even if only half of them did, you'll still get around 6 pages of the same message. 1/10 of the thread is just people saying the same exact thing. At some point, you have to stop and admit Auril just doesn't care.

garbagetime

Jun 24, 2019
I played this and I think I got near the end, but the game crashed twice at the same point (getting the deck of cards) and with no save system I just gave up.

olacao1000

May 13, 2018
Except that the protest already happened, to the point if you search for the word "save" in the thread you get 13 pages of results. Granted, not all those people are complaining about the lack of save, but even if only half of them did, you'll still get around 6 pages of the same message. 1/10 of the thread is just people saying the same exact thing. At some point, you have to stop and admit Auril just doesn't care.
At this point it turned into a meme

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Amazing how everybody has called 1000 times over for a save system, and we know the dev is listening because he implemented a gallery thinking that would be good enough, but it isn't. It just isn't. It's fine and dandy aside from the fact that you have to play through the ENTIRE game again just to see the new content, because it's not readily available in the gallery until that point has been reached.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Those who are funding him probably agree that a save system is desperately needed. Would be nice if they all just pulled out at once and suddenly his money is gone. That might inspire him.

paulbanners

Dec 5, 2018
where can i find the key to pick up poker cards ? I can't find it in the garage.
From wiki
24. Go upstairs to the kitchen turn right into the garage.
interact with the box near the fuses. it will be red (maybe hard to see) it will have a key for later.

You have to click on box and it will move and reveal the key

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
I look at several games that have little or no content and marvel at the fact that people just give them money, I would never throw money at this project again, I intially but found out fast it was all about milking what little thay have.

agmoyer

Dec 10, 2019
This felt like a mess, it looks good but that's it. There is no save option so when something goes wrong you have to start all over again. Also no option to view controls so that doesn't help.

I had to give up on the loungeroom because if it means the TV I was thinking of then if you interacted with that TV before hand you are locked out from the rest of the game.

For some reason your PC has scenes unlocked on it that you're going to discover yourself, making the scenes pointless since you can just play them in the first 30 seconds of the game.

Aside from that it plays like an escape room style game... But you play a character that has zero common sense.

Reactions: Howdo

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Still hope for a
Save System
Day Selection (y)
This would save frustration since the sex scenes are playable on the computer afterwards. Select the day to play and all the scenes from before are on the computer.

Reactions: f95zone69

agmoyer

Dec 10, 2019
Still hope for a
Save System
Day Selection (y)
This would save frustration since the sex scenes are playable on the computer afterwards. Select the day to play and all the scenes from before are on the computer.
Would be nice,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not 100% if you can do it earlier but I wouldn't be surprised.

I don't even hate the game but it's missing very basic mechanics like being able to save which last time I played a game without being able to save was almost 20 years ago. Every game I played since had this mechanic.

Day selection would at least be an alternative to being able to save.

Krugger

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
I think the option to save is not in the developer's plans yet, I played this latest version, and the developer added the minotaur VR content to something that wasn't there, ie he put beastialy content for people who like this type of content, I don't know why he did it, but it's likely he can mess with something between game days. This here is not added to the game
, maybe it was never inserted or maybe it was removed. We can see it here too
, he probably removed that and added the days and events. So, I think he's looking for ways to change the game's progress, so putting a save would make the player replay the game again so that no bugs or errors occur when passing the stage (days). We also don't know if he's reading the feedback from the peoples, therefore, it is clear that putting a save is fundamental, as each new version could warn that some content was added on day X. I will either wait until a save comes out or wait for 6 updates and test again. But I have to confess that the game is not attracting me much, it would be interesting if it was in a school and home setting at the same time. Each day Kira would go to school, then come home, each event would be developed, it could make a very promising game.

Reactions: Vodka10K

Mr_SID133

Dec 5, 2019
I have a problem with the graphics settings of the game, the "Effects quality" option cannot be moved from the "low" option, that did not happen to me before

Snidle

Jul 15, 2020
Adding to the pile of people complaining about not being able to save progress.

I like this game, but having to play trough the entirety of it every iteration due to not being able to save your progress is terrible. When it was just a small demo like state it was bearable but now it's grown enough that saving becomes needed. Just gonna wait till it's finished if saving isn't added. If I don't forget about it.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes