SinnedBad

Jul 26, 2018
<rant>
I personally fucking hate to replay the game each update so until Auril adds the save functionality I won't touch this game. Maybe when it's completed in x years from now.
</rant>
Exactly. No save feature means I won't touch it until it's finished. And it's not a short game either. It's not like you can just quickly click through everything or skip like in a Ren'Py game.

I've been a fan of Auril's work for years, but this is sadly a real no-no for me. I really don't understand how this is not a standard feature.

ttant

May 7, 2017
About the French translation, if someone have any remarks, please ping me so i can fix it for the next release ;)

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Do all roads lead to sleeping with justin or can that be avoided?
Yes, all roads lead to Justin.

Nopy link starts the download, then (I think) it restarts the download after a couple seconds. Not sure if anyone else has the same issue?
Yes, i had the same issues with the Nopy link. It resets after 2 or 3 seconds.

worth trying or should wait a bit?
Depends, the game has no save feature. I would say it was worth my time playing it for the first time. But knowing that i have to start all over again with the next version, man i don't know if i want to do that.

Last edited:

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I managed to download the file, but I had to use the Anonfile link. Needless to say, it took a little while, about an hour or so. Gonna check it out in a bit
Yeah, i used the lowspeed download variant too. :censored:

Have fun, and remember no save feature, you have to play it in one playthrough.

Apr 29, 2021
Yeah, i used the lowspeed download variant too. :censored:

Have fun, and remember no save feature, you have to play it in one playthrough.
Lol oh don't worry, I'm quite aware of the no-save feature. I'm gonna go right through it to the end. I haven't had a chance to actually get very far, but today is the day :cool:(y)

Armo99

Nov 26, 2019
as i understand about this dev, he have license for engine without save function, and save will cost him different money

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Slayer128
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes