EletroJaker

Sep 6, 2017
Silicon Lust - v0.15b (5.8.2021)

After their excitement filled night together, Kira wakes up alone to find that Justin has gone somewhere and left his dog Riley in the house to guard her. After getting dressed, Kira receives a strange message on her cell. She decides to get to the bottom of it.

- Minotaur Slave-scene completed
- Added two new scenes on Thursday (the most recent day)
- Added Chinese language option
- Multiple bugs fixed, thanks for reporting

Download:
Mirror:

1628164857590.png

marcocazzo00

Jul 11, 2020
Silicon Lust - v0.15b (5.8.2021)

After their excitement filled night together, Kira wakes up alone to find that Justin has gone somewhere and left his dog Riley in the house to guard her. After getting dressed, Kira receives a strange message on her cell. She decides to get to the bottom of it.

- Minotaur Slave-scene completed
- Added two new scenes on Thursday (the most recent day)
- Added Chinese language option
- Multiple bugs fixed, thanks for reporting

Download: Google Drive
Mirror: Mega

View attachment 1336993
Other time no save option...

Reactions: Humpingwerewolves

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Anybody else think the dog is too innocent looking now? It makes Kira seem to mean. The old look was better, I know why it was changed but even just restoring the red eyes would help.

Reactions: cooldude33

Chef Ramen

Jul 7, 2017
Is the game as good as other Auril games, fam?
The over 5G download made me hesitate to download to see for myself, I will definitely try if it's up to the same level of quality.

RM

May 25, 2017
I'd like to remind everyone that you can access the gallery by clicking on the keyboard on the MC's desk. Now please stop bitching about a game dev who implemented saves like one time across years of work not implementing saves again.

Dibble11

Oct 16, 2017
So here's an idea:

Projects like Operation Lovecraft can skirt the Patreon overlords by giving doggos or other beasts "distinguishable traits from real animals." (E.g., alien skin, eyes, etc.)

Perhaps Auril can take that approach and pair Kira with a "fantasy hellhound" via the VR goggles. Doggo enters the living room as she boots up; bone lickin' ensues.

"Holy SHIT, this game feels so realistic!"

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Is the game as good as other Auril games, fam?
The over 5G download made me hesitate to download to see for myself, I will definitely try if it's up to the same level of quality.
I'd say it's better. In this you aren't forced to read an incomprehensible MTL walk-through* to know what to do.
The only problem with this which the other Auril games are lacking too(all but one I think) is the possibility to save...

<rant>
I personally fucking hate to replay the game each update so until Auril adds the save functionality I won't touch this game. Maybe when it's completed in x years from now.
</rant>

*At least I didn't have to. I think...

Last edited:

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Very cool game! (y)
I just needed a little help with the key for the door of the brothers room. Maybe i overread it, who knows.
Looking forward to new content. Thanks!

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes