HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Left it several months, very low on content considering, bunch of dreams to bulk up content and I'm assuming its from some other existing content. Very boring and not worth continual playthrough.

Reactions: Howdo

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
in the OST_GAME folder and edit the OST_GAME.cfg
the ShowSetup=0 is the fix the rest is just game settings.
Code:
ShowSetup=0
Commandline=
Scalability.Resolution=100
Scalability.Shadows=3
Scalability.Textures=3
Scalability.ViewDistance=3
Scalability.PostProcess=3
Scalability.Foliage=3
Scalability.Effects=3
Scalability.AA=3
Graphics.FullscreenMode=2
Graphics.ResolutionX=2560
Graphics.ResolutionY=1440
Graphics.VSync=0
Graphics.Monitor=0
No dice. Hard crash with everything turned to zero. That's 10 gigs for a button.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
This game is suprisingly creepy.
Not even the big stuff like the big creepy bunny doll, but the way that small items move around the house without you interacting with them.

Like, Kira leaves her phone on the bed on day one, but it's on her desk later.
She falls asleep on the couch with no panties on, but walks up with them, which initially clued me in that it was a dream sequence, but then she wakes up again and she's still wearing them.

Also, the big glass backdoor and the windows with the blinds open all over the place, it really makes you paranoid.

Reactions: Howdo

_NAMELESS_

Jul 22, 2020
I think he's simply frustrated reading the same requests over and over.
I could see it being a reason if there was a warning about it in this post which is not.
Also the dude could of just ignore the question if he finds it annoying, noone is asking him directly.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
I could see it being a reason if there was a warning about it in this post which is not.
Also the dude could of just ignore the question if he finds it annoying, noone is asking him directly.
Agreed, but it gets quite annoying having 1 out of 3 message being "save function when ?", and I can definitely understand his frustration.

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
Agreed, but it gets quite annoying having 1 out of 3 message being "save function when ?", and I can definitely understand his frustration.
I'm frustrated because no new content and the game is been a lot off material and not is the same in pc or gallery and just don't answer the same again and again and again. ¬_¬

Apr 22, 2021
This game is suprisingly creepy.
Not even the big stuff like the big creepy bunny doll, but the way that small items move around the house without you interacting with them.

Like, Kira leaves her phone on the bed on day one, but it's on her desk later.
She falls asleep on the couch with no panties on, but walks up with them, which initially clued me in that it was a dream sequence, but then she wakes up again and she's still wearing them.

Also, the big glass backdoor and the windows with the blinds open all over the place, it really makes you paranoid.
Seems like her house has big carbon monoxide problems

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes