BryanZyr

Feb 5, 2020
Is the option to skip till the newest scene still avaliable? Once I could press Z and it would flash the game foward. But now it doesn't work anymore

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
Is the option to skip till the newest scene still avaliable? Once I could press Z and it would flash the game foward. But now it doesn't work anymore
It was removed a few patches ago. Only "N" remains to speed up animation.

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
Hi y'all how can i feed the cat?
You can check the link above your message you will find all the walktrough.
As for the cat you need to talk to him then go to the basement, interact with the shelf click on the cat food (blue bag if my memory is good).After that you have interact with the cat's bowl.

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
You can check the link above your message you will find all the walktrough.
As for the cat you need to talk to him then go to the basement, interact with the shelf click on the cat food (blue bag if my memory is good).After that you have interact with the cat's bowl.
next to the freeze :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: reeroll

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
Only feature I want to see added in the changelog is "Save game"
I played this for a while and then I got stuck on a bug and couldn't progress, so it was delete or restart...i deleted

Trello

Jan 15, 2018
This game realistically is unplayable without a save function. Developer, if you read this, which you probably won't but hey whatever let's try.

Think of any game out there, what's the one thing it usually always has? The ability to save ones progress! Such a feature is so important in ANY game that a game NOT having it makes it one of two things:

A one play and dump game
OR
Not worth playing at all

Please add a save function.

Reactions: Howdo and Slayer128

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Creating a SaveGame Object

When the Pick Parent Class dialog pops up, expand the Custom Classes dropdown, then select SaveGame. You can use the search box to jump directly to SaveGame. Name your new Blueprint MySaveGame. In your new SaveGame object Blueprint, create variables for any information you would like to save.

^^^^^^
Thats how you create a save function in the UE4 engine btw.

akulami

Nov 1, 2018
Are we allowed to state how bullshit it is that there is no save feature? Oh almighty one lord of the forums?
No, my child, you mustn't.

I get it, it sucks, but I don't get how by now if anyone has played a majority of their games they aren't used to it. The game is not even that long and it comes around every other month or so. Also there is the probability of bugs across updates saves which would require a re-play anyway.

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
" Go to the garage and pick up the key from under the box if not done so now. "

there is NO KEY for me only the fuses....

xT__Tx

Jul 6, 2021
elo Is anybody else game laggy? Whenever I play it, it's like the movements and the text are in slow motion
Im also getting game freezing bug for some animations.

KappaHDD

Aug 11, 2019
Unplayable. Not even a log file, just a button.
View attachment 1234697
This game used to run under wine. No Linux build despite using a multi-platform engine.
in the OST_GAME folder and edit the OST_GAME.cfg
the ShowSetup=0 is the fix the rest is just game settings.
Code:
ShowSetup=0
Commandline=
Scalability.Resolution=100
Scalability.Shadows=3
Scalability.Textures=3
Scalability.ViewDistance=3
Scalability.PostProcess=3
Scalability.Foliage=3
Scalability.Effects=3
Scalability.AA=3
Graphics.FullscreenMode=2