RM

May 25, 2017
I didn't download it but they literally added Beastility right?
Eh, minotaurs are that line between monster and beast, since they're basically a monster themed around a beast. There's the dog dick dildo too, and gloryhole horsecock without attached horse, and probably something more beasty later on but Patreon gets snippy about that so who knows.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Eh, minotaurs are that line between monster and beast, since they're basically a monster themed around a beast. There's the dog dick dildo too, and gloryhole horsecock without attached horse, and probably something more beasty later on but Patreon gets snippy about that so who knows.
I know about the gloryhole. I wish somebody could mod that. I just saw new change log and i figured it was beastility in it. " meet Justin's most loyal friend "

akulami

Nov 1, 2018
I know about the gloryhole. I wish somebody could mod that. I just saw new change log and i figured it was beastility in it. " meet Justin's most loyal friend "
while seeing how coochie curious the new goodboy is they might get a little risky with it but i wouldnt hold my breath, especially with this series being on patreon.

also, no motherfuckers, there is no save option. stop asking about it.

Noambonsky

Feb 22, 2020
while seeing how coochie curious the new goodboy is they might get a little risky with it but i wouldnt hold my breath, especially with this series being on patreon.

also, no motherfuckers, there is no save option. stop asking about it.
Are we allowed to state how bullshit it is that there is no save feature? Oh almighty one lord of the forums?

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
It's annoying play everything again and only see a little content, i understand why everyone ask about save files in all updates...

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
Any information on what to do on day 1?
I am totally lost, I searched the key in the garage I didn't find it and I don't know what to do after.

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
Any information on what to do on day 1?
I am totally lost, I searched the key in the garage I didn't find it and I don't know what to do after.
the key is in the garage you need to move a box i'm thinking if i remember good but not is in day 1 it's in day 3 or already and then you need to open next door to your room to take cards... in day one you only need your mobile phone and follow talks.

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
the key is in the garage you need to move a box i'm thinking if i remember good but not is in day 1 it's in day 3 or already and then you need to open next door to your room to take cards... in day one you only need your mobile phone and follow talks.
Thanks

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes