DJ M E S S

Feb 25, 2019
I only noticed a new thing, the second scene in the school with 2 rabbits, and to visit my neighbors))
The first scene is at school restroom with 2 rabbit , the second scene is at the dawn of day 4 on the bed (Kira and Justin sleep together , this only a liite scene..)

Schniebel

Jan 16, 2019
Quite an enjoyable game. I was wondering where the save function was hidden but after reading in this thread I noticed it is indeed missing.
Against the beliefs of some, this isn't witchcraft and quite simple to do in UE5. You can read it up yourself here:

Reactions: marcocazzo00

marcocazzo00

Jul 11, 2020
Quite an enjoyable game. I was wondering where the save function was hidden but after reading in this thread I noticed it is indeed missing.
Against the beliefs of some, this isn't witchcraft and quite simple to do in UE5. You can read it up yourself here:
and this work for the game?

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Unplayable. Not even a log file, just a button.
1623112912127.png
This game used to run under wine. No Linux build despite using a multi-platform engine.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
As a result of no save function, scenes that were once my favorites are now obstacles I speed through. Makes you hate old parts of the game you used to like.

Reactions: hardcoreps89

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
For the love of god, turn off the goddamn VR plugin in UE. I'm pretty sure I've mentioned that several times already, and it's only a bloody toggle on your end.

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
The game was bugging so hard for me, from invisible stairs to repetitive quests and it just breaks the whole game, you have to start over. I think it even skiped some of the quests, it was so weird.

Apr 24, 2020
The latest updates and scenes are awesome btw. Some of the scenes are out of order, but it's a lot more linear now and easier to figure out what to do next. I would recommend putting permanent 'auras' over selectable items, some of them are difficult to find unless you spam your mouse cursor everywhere. ie: the hidden box nobody knows about at the bottom right corner of the screen in the attic where you pick up the camera, etc. Had no clue about the hidden key under the tote-box until I read over previous people's posts. Awesome work beyond that Auril3D

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes