Oct 21, 2019
Hey guys just out of curiosity: since apparently there's still no save function, do you just replay the entire game when a new update is released, or am I missing something here?

Reactions: Jstain

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
Hey guys just out of curiosity: since apparently there's still no save function, do you just replay the entire game when a new update is released, or am I missing something here?
Yup, that's exactly what you have to do. I did it for a few updates and got sick of replaying the entire game every time.
Apparently at some point though they added a function to the Z key to play at the most recent update? That must have been added after I stopped playing but that too isn't working now it seems.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Like people said the new update is a buggy mess. Also if you hate the stupid bunny scenes that is all the new scenes about. Yet can't disable the damn condom from the best scene in the game.

nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
This game will ascend to SSS+ Tier when a save function is implemented. At the very least, starting the game every time from the beginning should have incentives. Perhaps new outfits should be unlocked that you can equip anytime?

Reactions: Jstain

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
k so there's a new scene in the dream bathroom where you get raped by 2 bunnies and after the scene is done there's nothing else to do. This feels broken.

Jmener69

Apr 25, 2017
I tried playing twice this update, first she ordered her pizza, then at the door was the girl across the street wanting her to come over with the camera...except that part has not happened yet, then when she closed the door it jumped to Wednesday morning, then walking by the attic door that was still up the girl climbed imaginary stairs , teleported through the ceiling, then froze. The second time I got to where she is watching a movie and she slept and woke back up in the dream and while walking through the locker room I got stuck by a bench and could not advance, had to restart but I'll wait till it gets fixed. I hate when updates render the game unplayable, sad because I like the game, graphics and the mechanics, but now they are broke

joncik

May 7, 2017
i seem stuck too, i only can restart school scene and ofc walking to attic on invisible stairs

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes