Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Dear Dev, i went to the living room but..isn't it still early for a spooky Halloween special.. :eek:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit add:
Seriously Dev, its REALLY spooky weird.. :FacePalm:
Edit add:
Who is the real MC?
Edit add:
Our MC and spooky friend almost gattai (merged/fused), what will they transform into?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jstain

marcocazzo00

Jul 11, 2020
I always play ALL game for see the sex position,or there are other method? its boring always play all game for see sex position

combige

Jun 30, 2017
After watching the videos on PC I'm having VR scene on play as Dreamatrix mentioned. Last scene on Wednesday didn't open for some reason.
Also had this crash after she watched anime all two times I tried to play the game:

JustLittleTinyMe

Oct 14, 2018
Okay so, idk if it's been mentioned, but in the 2nd school dream, do not go between the lockers and the benches, espeically the lockers with a backpack next to it. You can get past the backpack when going in, but you cannot get out again.. Really sucks when the game doesn't have a saving system or a form of memory, cause you basically have to restart from the beginning.

marcocazzo00

Jul 11, 2020
Okay so, idk if it's been mentioned, but in the 2nd school dream, do not go between the lockers and the benches, espeically the lockers with a backpack next to it. You can get past the backpack when going in, but you cannot get out again.. Really sucks when the game doesn't have a saving system or a form of memory, cause you basically have to restart from the beginning.
i have restarr always for bug,its boring,i want a system save and a option for play all sex action

May 29, 2018
this happened to me. How can I reload from the start of the day? as much as I enjoyed the content I am not replaying through all that again.

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
strange, judging by the reviews, it is better not to download this build at all, the previous one was stable and after 2 attempts I managed to go through everything.

nong343

Dec 17, 2017
Looks like something broke with the new update. I'm stuck in the part where you find the playing cards. Per the previous posts, there should be keys in the garage to the lock room. Now, however, t are no keys so there's no way to progress

Reactions: whoabacha

docc2009

Mar 21, 2020
there are a lot of bugs in the game, and you can't save the game, you have to go through the game 100 first ((( as I understand the author scored on the game?

JustLittleTinyMe

Oct 14, 2018
this happened to me. How can I reload from the start of the day? as much as I enjoyed the content I am not replaying through all that again.
I went through every button and options, there's no way to reset the day, you have to restart completely if you get bugged/stuck in place.
I suggest pressing N (with qwerty keyboard) and speed through the game to catch back up with a type of "fast forward" feature, N again turns it off.
That or wait for next update and replay there.

joncik

May 7, 2017
There is a tip : interact with desk in your room and click keyboard, there you have gallery room ;)

As i see there is only 1 new scene in this update

Last edited:
Reactions: 2B NieR

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
still no save mod? damn man this game is great but im sick of redo the same things each release, i guess im gonna wait for the final

docc2009

Mar 21, 2020
There is a tip : interact with desk in your room and click keyboard, there you have gallery room ;)

As i see there is only 1 new scene in this update
I only noticed a new thing, the second scene in the school with 2 rabbits, and to visit my neighbors))

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes