Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
lol then we will have a hot dog xD
LOL I wouldn't be surprise dev starting putting some elephant dildo or some weird shit next in this girl dreams. She needs to bring the brother back since he's a proven perv.

Apr 22, 2021
Would be pretty great to see more "Minotaur Slave" in later releases, maybe even a small stand-alone game centered on Kira getting absolutely ravaged by monsters.

Last edited:
Reactions: fixion

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Dreams again. Game seems just like the other stuff they do, with fantasy game creatures, no doubt had it laying around and thought yeah I'll just use that.

Thunderhips

Sep 24, 2017
The character models are really what have been keeping me from trying out the other Auril games so it's nice that she decided to make one with humans.

This game looks amazing, the scenes are hot, the MC is gorgeous (dat pubic hair :love:) and there is something weirdly comforting about the House Party house.

I didn't feel too lost when playing, but one suggestion might be adding some kind of glow to interactable objects, instead of walking through the house looking for exclamation marks.

Obligatory SAVE FUNCTION WHEN?!?!?! (or at least a Day Select option).

• Love
Reactions: MaxBobruisk

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
No, stop asking for futa everywhere, you don't see us asking for normal content on futa creators...
Well, actually, it's quite common in futa game thread to see at least one of "this guy" coming in only to complain about it being futa, same thing with female protag games. I personally don't care about futa being added or not, but I also don't think this game really needs it.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes