Dibble11

Oct 16, 2017
Anyone have thoughts or theories on what's being added to the upcoming build?

I'd like some progress with Shades and his doggo - but my gut says it'll be more bunnies and horny neighbors. Or perhaps the kissin' cousin?

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Anyone have thoughts or theories on what's being added to the upcoming build?

I'd like some progress with Shades and his doggo - but my gut says it'll be more bunnies and horny neighbors. Or perhaps the kissin' cousin?
Another dream scene with a character from a fantasy game, mundane stuff, it'll last at least three minutes... I would guess.

Reactions: Dibble11

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
where's the horror tag? the blackout scared the shit out of me :WutFace:
Back when I had high hopes for the game!! I was really hoping for more horror but now it's all dull VR sex with mythical game nonsense in, which based on their other work I assume is sitting around waiting to be used, game is dull as hell now and I really cannot believe it still gets all that money.

Reactions: Karrateir
Apr 22, 2021
Back when I had high hopes for the game!! I was really hoping for more horror but now it's all dull VR sex with mythical game nonsense in, which based on their other work I assume is sitting around waiting to be used, game is dull as hell now and I really cannot believe it still gets all that money.
Are we playing the same game? there's literally one VR sex segment with main protag, in the first day, and then that's it.
There's plenty of all sorts of spookies in this game as time goes by, both paranormal and psychological.

Reactions: cooldude33

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
Is there a command for commandline to start at Tuesday or Wednesday?
It looks like no. New "clips" are not even available on the computer. Personally, I don't want to go through all these days again and again, for the sake of some two new scenes. It is high time for the author to take care of the system for saving progress.

The game has 4 additional buttons that are not mentioned anywhere.
i - inventory, seems to be in development
1/2/3 - changes lighting (use at your own risk, may break the task with fixing the fuse)
v - speedhack

Last edited:

Howdo

Jul 21, 2017
Except that the protest already happened, to the point if you search for the word "save" in the thread you get 13 pages of results. Granted, not all those people are complaining about the lack of save, but even if only half of them did, you'll still get around 6 pages of the same message. 1/10 of the thread is just people saying the same exact thing. At some point, you have to stop and admit Auril just doesn't care.
How do you think protests work? Just show up one day to protest and then stop protesting regardless of change? Lmao

Wusternator

Nov 26, 2017
For those complaining about a save system. I don't think there will be one, which is why there is a gallery. I have been supporting the developers on and off back before Silicon Lust was a thing and it was only The Chronicles of Alexstrasza or Whorecraft series. The developers did try a save mechanic once in one of the Whorecraft series but ended up trashing it due to major bugs. I don't want to get peoples hopes down and then you stop supporting the developers. They deserve your support because they have made some pretty great games.

• Sad
Reactions: fortuna95

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
The problem being that you have to play through existing content to access new scenes in the gallery? So you need to replay each time regardless?

Mr_SID133

Dec 5, 2019
By the way, an interesting fact, the police girl has no panties))). The screenshot was taken with the help of the debug camera.
And in the next building you can find all versions of the main character.
Interesting, maybe we see the police girl soon in a scene in a distant update, what tools do you use for the debug cam?

f95zone69

Oct 21, 2017
there should be the conversation at well in the scene replay, its not much text but i really like the story talk.

Btw. is the VHS in the attic working somehow?

(while searching for the room key / poker cards I went to attic, collected the dildo plus the VHS and the exit button went missing, so I had to start all over again)

Love the game even though the rabbit / dog? / monster theme is not my fetish, but the house, i love it, the whole interior, and all the stuff. Plus the room of the sister / brother? Best game by far at the moment...

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: MaxBobruisk

poplarchan

Apr 28, 2017
after finding, top and panties, the cellphone buzz, i go uptairs to it, but i can't do anything with the desk or phone there. Bug?

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes