pwest965

Aug 5, 2019
nah you can watch them at any time, but the gallery hasn't been updated since it was added. you cant check out anything newer than the kira/justin scene with it, which at least its the best scene.

this update isnt worth checking out, you can check out the VHS in justin's trailer and its a scene with the girl on the camcorder in the same room, no sound - the other scene is kira masturbates in the shower again, different animations but no sounds either. ends on the roof of justin's trailer with his cousin when they're about to take a leak.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
There is no new content, nothing happens, gets worse with each update. All you do is go next door, no sex action, just the tape and I ssume this tiny scene has been laying around waitinng until they just could not be bothered at all. They get way too much each month, even claiming that they are working on this FULL time as they hit that mark. As long as the money is coming in they'll keep milking it.

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
New to this game, so started at 16b played through till i started getting double of kira standing in front of the tv in the caravan, tv stuff didnt play as it went to justin on the bed and the cousin coming in no more issues till got over fence next day to see justin on roof but hes also still in the caravan on the bed again (went to check as it clitched here earlier, and hes still there), accidently triggered that cousin scene again and loopingevents threw the night.

Justin staying in the caravan on the bed was the trigger, never was able to interact with his tv or the inflatible dolphin and box in the attic like walkthrough say u can.

Also
-----------------------------------------------
Secret Scene #1
Kira Solo (4 variations)
38. Go outside and talk to the cat.
before following the cat over the fence go to the swimming pool
interact with the whale inflatable. ---inflatable not at the pool ever---

Secret Scene #2
Kira Solo (2 variations)
39. go to the fence of where you saw the cat jump over
go into Justin's caravan interact with the TV. ---cannot interact with tv---

Secret Scene #3
Random Girl x Male (3 variations) ---where is this scene?---

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
New to this game, so started at 16b played through till i started getting double of kira standing in front of the tv in the caravan, tv stuff didnt play as it went to justin on the bed and the cousin coming in no more issues till got over fence next day to see justin on roof but hes also still in the caravan on the bed again (went to check as it clitched here earlier, and hes still there), accidently triggered that cousin scene again and loopingevents threw the night.

Justin staying in the caravan on the bed was the trigger, never was able to interact with his tv or the inflatible dolphin and box in the attic like walkthrough say u can.
yes, I have the same thing, I repeated the scene from the previous day

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
and justin ends up being invisible lying on ground in main beedroom, also his scream keeps repeating at bottom of stairs everytime u pass that spot
how to bypass this bug, you can use the game console, here is my message on how to unlock it
https://f95zone.to/threads/silicon-lust-v0-16b-auril.52541/post-6473629

You need to turn on debugcamera (toggledebugcamera), and then fly to the right place, for example, the area in front of the trailer, then type teleport (looking at the ground) in the console, and then again toggledebugcamera to start playing again.

Last edited:
Reactions: cooldude33
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes