Dec 16, 2018
The game only take a couple of minutes to run through, so why do people always complain about the same thing(the save system), instead of complaining about the lackluster updates? Like a save system would make everything better justifying the almost nonexistent content added every month.

Reactions: Fargius999

Fargius999

Apr 15, 2021
The game only take a couple of minutes to run through, so why do people always complain about the same thing(the save system), instead of complaining about the lackluster updates? Like a save system would make everything better justifying the almost nonexistent content added every month.
I really dont care about the save system. You are right about the shitty updates.....

Problem X

Feb 23, 2021
the developer can't even change the cover images
this game just have one char in te scene even so the FPS its a garbagge

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Is it possible to have a full scene ? Or unlock a gallery ?
How can I rewatch previous scenes if they are not all on the PC ?

EmsPsyBr

Dec 26, 2019
Is it possible to have a full scene ? Or unlock a gallery ?
How can I rewatch previous scenes if they are not all on the PC ?
unfortunately it's not possible... just playing it all over again from the beginning. the pc gallery hasn't been updated for a while...

xmichal18kx

Oct 12, 2021
Hi, I have a question 2 I bought a Computer ,laptop

Just wondering if my specs can run Silicon Lust

1>) I bought a Computer

Computer today with 11 wines for that Grand? does not work at all an error pops up what to do?

MSI MPG Trident 3 10SC-014EU Intel Core i9-10700 16GB 512GB RTX2060S

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
2>) I bought a laptop
Specs:
laptop
Laptop ASUS
Alpha 17 17,3"/Ryzen3/8GB/512GB/OS: Windows 10 pro

Thanks in advance

Wusternator

Nov 26, 2017
Hi, I have a question 2 I bought a Computer ,laptop

Just wondering if my specs can run Silicon Lust

1>) I bought a Computer

Computer today with 11 wines for that Grand? does not work at all an error pops up what to do?

MSI MPG Trident 3 10SC-014EU Intel Core i9-10700 16GB 512GB RTX2060S

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
2>) I bought a laptop
Specs:
laptop
Laptop ASUS
Alpha 17 17,3"/Ryzen3/8GB/512GB/OS: Windows 10 pro

Thanks in advance
I don't see a problem with the laptop running the game but Windows 11 on the computer may be the cause of why you are getting an error when launching the game. Currently Windows 11 is not a stable build and causes errors when trying to run anything related to Windows 10 and below.

Vuuduu

Feb 29, 2020
wow, why so much grievances?
not all updates needs to have new content, sometimes you work a lot and there is no visible changes..

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
I mean, he literally ripped off the whole map from House Party so I don't think it should come as a big surprise anymore that he just rips things off lmao
This is not true. This house is in the store for both UE4 and Unity. In this case, here is a link to the UE4 version. And in general, the author has changed quite a lot for himself, for example, in this version there is still an attic and a basement, as well as, unlike a house party, many interior objects, including wallpaper and carpet, have been changed.

Mr_SID133

Dec 5, 2019
It really is the worst update of the game in terms of content that I have seen, just a scene that you can literally see on Twitter, but hey, I can't complain, I'll be back in a month, it's gotten interesting.

Amycaa

Nov 5, 2017
but need a save option!

Patchnotes for 0.17b

• Added binoculars scene for Thursday night.
  • Fixed free camera icon showing even if the camera was fixed.
  • Fixed sound levels and orientation in multiple places .
  • Added sounds to some previously mute sex scenes.
Patchnotes for 0.16b

• Story continued on Thursday
  • Added two new scenes
  • Added new outfit for Kira
  • Updated the school toilets
  • Fixes to lighting

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
i remember supporting auril when the first game came out. And supporting for a couple years, continuously.

how this person has not grown is so fuckin disappointing. sorry! but seriously. every SINGLE game is the exact fucking same, and the content never improves. animations? exactly as boring and soft and slow as ever. endless "questing" to get that scene which ends up being super brief with no real sex acts, of course! some of the older games WERE great. but this is really disappointing and we as a community shouldnt be voting or supporting these types of games to be "satisfactory". there are devs that are brand new that have barely released a finished alpha with significantly more sex acts and with much greater visuals. honestly, it seems like folks forget that what this game offers is not even 1% of what you can do in Skyrim with mods these days.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes