Silverkees

Nov 16, 2020
Played through the first day. Got scared AF firstly when the rabbit doll fell off the bed, then the blackout... oh man, I'm opposite to horror games fan and it was so disturbing - sadly haven't looked through the topic to find horror elements mentioned. Also I wish that we could change the MC breast size, cause she's very cute, but boobs are a bit too large as for me.

Reactions: stole and Mister66

Ngo Van Dang

Sep 13, 2018
Well, this game has no save or checkpoint feature?
Just moment ago, I followed walkthrough and I was around step 56, I run into rabbit's bedroom and get stucked between a chair and furniture, my character stucked and cant get out so I decided to quit and relaunch the game and then I press countinue, game back from the start.

fabsky1411

Dec 23, 2017
Well, this game has no save or checkpoint feature?
Just moment ago, I followed walkthrough and I was around step 56, I run into rabbit's bedroom and get stucked between a chair and furniture, my character stucked and cant get out so I decided to quit and relaunch the game and then I press countinue, game back from the start.
no it doesnt have a save function

Mister66

May 15, 2021
Played through the first day. Got scared AF firstly when the rabbit doll fell off the bed, then the blackout... oh man, I'm opposite to horror games fan and it was so disturbing - sadly haven't looked through the topic to find horror elements mentioned. Also I wish that we could change the MC breast size, cause she's very cute, but boobs are a bit too large as for me.
for the scary blackout is the same for me but for the boobs (n)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes