xxaccursedxx

Dec 3, 2018
It is impossible to download the games unless you have bought more than 5gb with mega, it does not allow you to download it in one ... It makes you wait 1 day to continue the download and the other download methods (AnonFile, Gofile and Mixdrop) They take up to 12 hours to download download ..... At this rate very bad lately with those download links in all games

View attachment 1505480
Its actually capped for about 6 hours and then it resets, but I forgot if the 6 hour-countdown starts after you've reached the cap or like after you just started downloading the file.

Use MegaDownloader it allows you to download files without restrictions from the link
Tried it before, it's still the same. Gets an error afterwards and after inspecting the error it says usage capped or something...

DJ M E S S

Feb 25, 2019
It is impossible to download the games unless you have bought more than 5gb with mega, it does not allow you to download it in one ... It makes you wait 1 day to continue the download and the other download methods (AnonFile, Gofile and Mixdrop) They take up to 12 hours to download download ..... At this rate very bad lately with those download links in all games

View attachment 1505480
If you need to download about 5-6 gb. in 1 time without limited strict in Mega, you don't need to log in to your account, I do this and can load in 1 time

Dibble11

Oct 16, 2017
New update contains two good scenes, though it's closer to 1.5 since the second doesn't resolve. Takes about 15 minutes of speed running to get to the new stuff. Just progress normally; you won't miss anything this time. And DON'T look through the 2nd floor binoculars on Friday morning. It traps you in an empty room and soft-locks the game. Learn from me :confused:

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
New update contains two good scenes, though it's closer to 1.5 since the second doesn't resolve. Takes about 15 minutes of speed running to get to the new stuff. Just progress normally; you won't miss anything this time. And DON'T look through the 2nd floor binoculars on Friday morning. It traps you in an empty room and soft-locks the game. Learn from me :confused:
First being the tentacles, what's the second?

mandate69

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Setting up saving in UE4 takes about 5 minutes but the variables to save and load have to be designed ideally in the beginning of development. It's really simple for anyone who knows blueprints.
Here is the tutorial I used to understand and implement saving in my games:

If the creator of the game can't do it himself he should hire a programmer to implement it immediately, since the longer you go without it the more work and cost it will create in the end
also his patreons are literally paying for the game lmao

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016

View attachment 1505480
If you have a VPN you can change country and it will pause for a brief second, then connect to your new location, giving you a whole lot more data.

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
Umm, another one, I think it occur after the first scene but, I don't sure so I can't tell you for sure , don't need to wait for next update
no saves is a big problem and its about 2 hours of content now you need to add somthing spicy

Dibble11

Oct 16, 2017
PLEASE. Someone post a spoiler for scenes from the last update. I got to the tentacle stage and the game crashed. FUCK. I don't want to go through this again
What are you looking for? Just a recap spoiler of what happens in the two new scenes?

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes