- Bedroom late at night - go downstair - Entry Hall - Scene
- Back to bedroom - sleep - Another dream scene [Monster] - Sleep
- Garden - you found neighbor cusin at pool
- Trailor - you see neighbor cooking - Scene [Kira x Justin]

End of 0.18b

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Decided to try this and... wow. Do people really patronize game developers whose "games" are just a decent look and the demand that players go through the game like a rat through a maze? It seems that you get 100% of the game's interesting content by looking at the computer in the room, without all of the walking/button-pushing/wondering-if-this-thing-is-not-interactive-or-I'm-not-at-the-precise-location-to-activate-it.

This game just reminds me once again how unreliable F95 reviews are. It is the exact opposite of "fun."

DrPooff

Jul 3, 2017
I got a fatal error at the launch of the game. With previous update i used to change a string in the .cfg file but there isn't one anymore. What am i supposed to do? D:
(and still no save wth)

zonegamer38

Sep 22, 2018
after the Monster scene in bed dont look out of window you will portet to a room and cant go out there ....
i dont play it now again no save pls next content make a save its realy a good GAME i love it :)

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
From what people are writing, this "game" is donezo, resterino in pepperino.
Spolier alert: every new update will have the same sex scenes.

ulbik

Jul 4, 2020
I got a fatal error at the launch of the game. With previous update i used to change a string in the .cfg file but there isn't one anymore. What am i supposed to do? D:
(and still no save wth)
Same here. I had not a single problem with previous versions but this one is crashing like crap

Reactions: HeroHate

skyris_88

Nov 28, 2018
Decided to try this and... wow. Do people really patronize game developers whose "games" are just a decent look and the demand that players go through the game like a rat through a maze? It seems that you get 100% of the game's interesting content by looking at the computer in the room, without all of the walking/button-pushing/wondering-if-this-thing-is-not-interactive-or-I'm-not-at-the-precise-location-to-activate-it.

This game just reminds me once again how unreliable F95 reviews are. It is the exact opposite of "fun."
wait until your game crash.

real3434

Sep 19, 2019
@Auril3D The game, which did not crash in the previous update, started to crash in this update and the game uses too much fps, solve this and save it in the next update, people are constantly wasting time.

Sep 10, 2017
SHITS SCARY! you could have warned me you know. its seriously one of the better games on here tho. I had to quit on day 4 I think because I interacted with the window in the morning and I got teleported to a black room with all the models of Kira T posing in each and im not doing that again cuz I think I played for hours. games amazing tho, runs decently smooth for me on epic settings 4K, few frame drops here and there but overall pretty awesome.

I really like the horror the game has aswell. I was constantly thinking from lol what the fucks going on to omfg this is freaking me out. I love it. and the femdom was HOT AF. I really hope that will be expanded in the future.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes