pKKy

Jul 27, 2019
So, there is no save option(you can press N to double the game speed if I remember right). Maybe Auril should implement load option on a specific day of the game, I don't know if there was proposition like that

Reactions: N1G8T0R

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
I'm pretty sure its just to try and hide the fact that the updates are short (very short) or in some cases completely empty. Don't know why, the same people would still throw money at it.

summerjo

May 9, 2017
It's always new. The author has not yet realized a preservation system.
K. I was thinking that if I start from scratch, I could relearn the controls. I can't remember what key activates things.
I have tried every key, but can't open the bedroom door.
Any tips?

Reactions: jed999

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
K. I was thinking that if I start from scratch, I could relearn the controls. I can't remember what key activates things.
I have tried every key, but can't open the bedroom door.
Any tips?
You can get the key from the beginning. It is in the garage on the shelf to the left of the fuses.

Garuru623

Feb 5, 2021
Anyone got a torrent instead? All the available uploads site takes way to long to download from, except mega but that's paywalled

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Anyone got a torrent instead? All the available uploads site takes way to long to download from, except mega but that's paywalled
Mega isn't paywalled, install the desktop application and you get 5gigas a day. Once you used them up it'll pause and restart the next day.

Last edited:

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
Mega isn't paywalled, install the desktop application and you get 5gigas a day. Once you used them up it'll pause and restart next day.
You can also use megadownloader which does not force you to register at this service and sometimes allows you to download even more than 5gb per day. Checked more than once. Also supported resumption download.

Reactions: Ilverin

jed999

May 26, 2021
You can get the key from the beginning. It is in the garage on the shelf to the left of the fuses.
How do you activate things ?, not just the door, how do you look out the window ?

There must be a Keyboard key to cause "activation" of whatever the MC is facing.

Mr_SID133

Dec 5, 2019
How do you activate things ?, not just the door, how do you look out the window ?

There must be a Keyboard key to cause "activation" of whatever the MC is facing.
It's the "E" key, after that, most of the time it asks you to select specific objects.

!BlackOmen!

Mar 16, 2019
1639622065673.png

-Added new scene (check the neighbors on Friday when you get back from Justin's trailer)
-When 2 days gone, you can see new animations for "training" and "selfie" in Kira room
-Game moved to new engine version (faster loadings, some visual improvements, raytracing works better)
-Some people have problem with last build, because of dx12, now game start in dx11 mode by default.
If you need ray trracing settings, you need run game in dx12 mode (create a shortcut for the OST_Game.exe file, in shortcut target field add -dx12

Krugger

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
I'm done with this game, no longer worth following. One of the things that interested me the most was the neighbor's path, the rest of the development seems superficial to me, but ok. He hasn't put in a save option yet, it's painful having to start a new game again every time an update comes out. I'll wait for version 0.30 and see if it's worth it.

Reactions: breathe and Windian

AlexChiter

Jul 28, 2018
View attachment 1547128

-Added new scene (check the neighbors on Friday when you get back from Justin's trailer)
-When 2 days gone, you can see new animations for "training" and "selfie" in Kira room
-Game moved to new engine version (faster loadings, some visual improvements, raytracing works better)
-Some people have problem with last build, because of dx12, now game start in dx11 mode by default.
If you need ray trracing settings, you need run game in dx12 mode (create a shortcut for the OST_Game.exe file, in shortcut target field add -dx12
fucking no save files again, sukablyat

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes