fartbart1773

May 16, 2019
I've been waiting for a save function for frigging months. I simply don't have time to get this all done in a singular playthrough haha.

May 7, 2018
Unreal? It's modular.

EDIT: no wait I'm full of shit. It's right there in the base engine. There'll still be some customisation and UI work the dev would have to do to make it actually work though.
Nice i was gonna link this as well. What a nice game that just needlessly pisses people off when it would otherwise have so much support

Reactions: cooldude33

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Did they atleast update the gallery on the computer?
No. It's a waste od time update, I waited an extra month to see if it would impact the length, it did not. They are just milking it now, getting money for little to nothing in way of content, a save option would kill this game when people saw how little they got.

dantekazama

Aug 30, 2018
This progress is so DUMB... like seriously.. even they don't have Save Implemented, atleast Update the Gallery.. Holy Shit... Not even counted you encounter the Bugs, you need to restart the Whole Thing... Like , Fuck this shit Waste of time...

• Sad
Reactions: MaxBobruisk

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
How is that supposed to bypass the limit? Instead of starting the download and stopping at the limit forcing you to wait to continue, it just gives me and error right away saying the limit is exceeded and doesn't even start the download. It's even worse than the regular download.
I have no idea how, but with this program I downloaded even 6.5gb without any waiting. This program was recommended by someone on the same forum earlier.

There's really nothing new at all in this "update," just one scene and that's it. It is not clear what the author does, all efforts should have been thrown at creating a preservation function, not the useless RTX and change the version of the engine.

SkyMC27

May 8, 2019
All games of this author do not have a save system, I'm not a paronoik, but it seems to me that some kind of mining is built into them, people have to play with each version for several hours to get to new scenes, while the load on the card is 100% with not very good graphics (3080ti)

Dibble01

Nov 17, 2018
New update isn't worth your time.

The Kira X Justin trailer scene barely moves forward (no new animations), then ends with blue balling. I'm aghast. No threesome. No climax. The scene was really good and now it just feels neutered.

The meat of the update - neighbor Ankha scene - is basic beyond the cosplay outfit. Afterward, Kira thinks to check her recharged phone - but it's not present in the house. So there's no way to progress or reach the "to be continued" screen. I'm assuming the dev did this to ensure players wouldn't accidently trigger the end of the build before watching the neighbors through the window.

Update quality for this game is a complete coin flip and we lost this time.

Reactions: f95zone69

ttant

May 7, 2017
Save system is not implemented because the author always edit some part of existing game, and not just add stuff at the end of previous version.

But i agre with you, a checkpoint system when you can start any day and period would be a nice feature.

Anyhow, if someone have a remarks on french translation, feel free to ping me.

adelmilan

Jun 11, 2019
How is that supposed to bypass the limit? Instead of starting the download and stopping at the limit forcing you to wait to continue, it just gives me and error right away saying the limit is exceeded and doesn't even start the download. It's even worse than the regular download.
shutdown your internet modem and open it again after you reach 3gb limit it reset your ip that work for me

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
All games of this author do not have a save system, I'm not a paronoik, but it seems to me that some kind of mining is built into them, people have to play with each version for several hours to get to new scenes, while the load on the card is 100% with not very good graphics (3080ti)
Wait, so there's a miner? If the load's at 100% it could just be because the game's unoptimized. Can the mods confirm? Don't the mods here vet most of the releases?

dantekazama

Aug 30, 2018
Save system is not implemented because the author always edit some part of existing game, and not just add stuff at the end of previous version.

But i agre with you, a checkpoint system when you can start any day and period would be a nice feature.

Anyhow, if someone have a remarks on french translation, feel free to ping me.
Not asking Compatible save file from older version, just provide save file on Recent Version.. because this game still have Buggy Mess... atleast they can continue the story without start the whole thing...

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes