Marlq

May 16, 2018
New update isn't worth your time.

The Kira X Justin trailer scene barely moves forward (no new animations), then ends with blue balling. I'm aghast. No threesome. No climax. The scene was really good and now it just feels neutered.

The meat of the update - neighbor Ankha scene - is basic beyond the cosplay outfit. Afterward, Kira thinks to check her recharged phone - but it's not present in the house. So there's no way to progress or reach the "to be continued" screen. I'm assuming the dev did this to ensure players wouldn't accidently trigger the end of the build before watching the neighbors through the window.

Update quality for this game is a complete coin flip and we lost this time.
I stuck took but it seems the phone drop and is between the bed and nightstand

Reactions: Dibble11

keppenkannen

May 17, 2019
Wait, so there's a miner? If the load's at 100% it could just be because the game's unoptimized. Can the mods confirm? Don't the mods here vet most of the releases?
Block the game exe's network communication with a firewall (specifically disallow outbound communication) and see if GPU utilization changes. Ezpz

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
I wonder if there is a galary update in laptop? Just rightnow stuck on thirsday
No, unless it locks after you play it all again, because that makes ssssoooooo much sense lol (a gallery in a game you MUST replay each time!!!)

RM

May 25, 2017
Wait, so there's a miner? If the load's at 100% it could just be because the game's unoptimized. Can the mods confirm? Don't the mods here vet most of the releases?
Dude making the accusation has 7 comments here and no actual evidence, just a "hmm this game is intensive to run on my computer and you have to replay it each update, must be secretly mining." Auril's been living off of making these games for years, I think the first Whorecraft game is like a decade old now, pissing that all away seems incredibly stupid. Doubly so when the guy's using the download off the website for a pirated copy of the game and making accusations at the developer.

Reactions: Voido and Dibble11

Krugger

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
All games of this author do not have a save system, I'm not a paronoik, but it seems to me that some kind of mining is built into them, people have to play with each version for several hours to get to new scenes, while the load on the card is 100% with not very good graphics (3080ti)
This might makes some sense, but my VGA it didn't heat up as much as some other Unreal Engine games out there (this game is optimized), I'll still look for information to know more about it, games with programming to mining. I find this game difficult to have, but as you said that all games by this developer don't have a save system, it's weird. But as someone else said, the developer edits some existing parts of the game, for example, as it was in the case of Tuesday that he put bestiality content (minotaur VR). I gave up on this game, it's not a 3D game that you have freedom, eg Last Hope, even more without a save option, it's disheartening.

Grousler

Aug 31, 2017
Another release another crash which i didnt see before can someone help me?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Try this:
Go to the folder with the unpacked game, then to the “OST_Game” folder and paste the “OST_Game.cfg” file there, then edit the “OST_Game.cfg” file (for example, using notepad).
Set ShowSetup = 1 to ShowSetup = 0.
And change the screen resolution to your own
Graphics.ResolutionX = 1920
Graphics.ResolutionY = 1080

Reactions: FilthySticker

DrPooff

Jul 3, 2017
Try this:
Go to the folder with the unpacked game, then to the “OST_Game” folder and paste the “OST_Game.cfg” file there, then edit the “OST_Game.cfg” file (for example, using notepad).
Thanks for the answer, but still i got the error on that image :(

EDIT: NVM i thought i had to put it in the game folder, it worked now ,thanks!

Last edited:

FilthySticker

Jul 11, 2019
Try this:
Thank you this worked for me !

N1bb1T

Dec 20, 2020
All games of this author do not have a save system, I'm not a paronoik, but it seems to me that some kind of mining is built into them, people have to play with each version for several hours to get to new scenes, while the load on the card is 100% with not very good graphics (3080ti)
funny my 970M (mobile, yeah) is not running at 100, granted i cranked the settings down quite a bit... but 100 on a 3080 seems excessive.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Sighs I wish I knew unreal console commands to skip to scenes. Even when using the camera mod and teleporting. I cant get to the latest.

Well I got lucky as hell and figured out how to go to the latest scene but it's still pure shit since Justin doesnt get to finish. You have to have the Universal Unreal Engine 4 Unlocker and use console command. The only thing thats added to the scene is she didn't want him to cum inside. Then he tries to do anal then it stops. Such bs when all her stupid dreams have non-humans creampies.

Last edited:

EmsPsyBr

Dec 26, 2019
Can anyone tell me what the cosplay scene is like? i was playing and in the attic part where we're going to get some items from a box my game bugs... i don't want to play it all over my notebook runs the game at 13~19 fps :cry:

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Can anyone tell me what the cosplay scene is like? i was playing and in the attic part where we're going to get some items from a box my game bugs... i don't want to play it all over my notebook runs the game at 13~19 fps :cry:
Pointless and boring, like most of the content in this game now, just a random scene.

Reactions: EmsPsyBr

RC1

Apr 20, 2018
how do you interact with things . i walk to the window see the deal in lower right side . i thought it was space bar.
thanks

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes