Dibble01

Nov 17, 2018
No new scenes or content, eh? :( Hopefully this'll push the dev to add more content per update now that folks can save progress. They should just update every other month at this point.

Captain Rex

F95th Legion (CT-7567)
Donor
Oct 18, 2018
Looks like Auril3D finally heard everybodys cries for a save system and it is now available in the latest build :)

"Big tech update out now for Silicon Lust, coming to Blue is Better next! Save game now available!" - via Twitter

DJ M E S S

Feb 25, 2019
If I have 'Asus AMD Radeon 5500 XT' graphic card , Ram 32 gb. Cpu AMD Ryzen 5

Can I play this new tech update system well ?

pwest965

Aug 5, 2019
lol, game won't even run now - I have a GTX1060 and there's no option to disable the new RTX settings, even trying to set -dx11 in the shortcut doesn't work now; as soon as I click on new game it gives me an error about not enough ram and closes the game. It looks like if you don't have a raytracing card you can't run it anymore - at least this way I don't have to torture myself checking update after update :ROFLMAO:

EDIT: and it hard crashed my PC lmao, stay away from this unless you have a good rig now.

Last edited:
Reactions: FelippeMassa

xTheLaw

Jun 19, 2018
lol, game won't even run now - I have a GTX1060 and there's no option to disable the new RTX settings, even trying to set -dx11 in the shortcut doesn't work now; as soon as I click on new game it gives me an error about not enough ram and closes the game. It looks like if you don't have a raytracing card you can't run it anymore - at least this way I don't have to torture myself checking update after update :ROFLMAO:

EDIT: and it hard crashed my PC lmao, stay away from this unless you have a good rig now.
Freeloader being a retard, classic
It works just fine on my 1060 6gb.
Performance is worse than before but it still works.
40-50 fps on 1080p.

• Haha
Reactions: punhetas

pwest965

Aug 5, 2019
no need to be an asshole, I tried that and it didn't work for me. I did join up to the patreon for a while but updates just weren't worth the money.

xTheLaw

Jun 19, 2018
no need to be an asshole, I tried that and it didn't work for me. I did join up to the patreon for a while but updates just weren't worth the money.
3gb or 6gb? maybe it still crashes with 3gb
also make sure to run the shortcut, not the exe itself

pwest965

Aug 5, 2019
6gb version (with 16GB of RAM) and yeah I ran it via a shortcut. it's alright, gives me a reason to sit on updates for a while anyway.

Ghost-280

May 1, 2020
if I resume apparently with the update those who do not have a RTX card they can no longer play at silicon lust

Mr_SID133

Dec 5, 2019
Apparently the game doesn't work even with the dx11 inside the shortcut. We will have to wait for the next update and see if there is a solution. I assume this will be the same with Blue is Better 2.

luckily there are no new scenes to miss

EmsPsyBr

Dec 26, 2019
Save System? Just believe seeing! Seeing I don't believe it! I can finally play this masterpiece again without worrying about playing it all over again after the update...
32123123.png

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes