jayman_85

May 2, 2018
is the save system bugged? I played through day monday and tuesday, then wanted to continue where I left off
I can only load two saves, both of which take me to the start of monday. is there maybe a way to import saves?

roomba101

Nov 11, 2017
I found out that the WaybackMachine archived some things from the fandom English WIKI, im not a web dev so dont know how to use the html, but if someone had the time they could contribute the info and walkthru to a new wiki or the russian one. anyway heres the links

Everything stored on the archives:

The Silicon Lust page:

RM

May 25, 2017
So no new scenes or content, just a save system they were sitting on?
1. December was spent on making the Xmas 2021 game, not dev time on Silicon Lust.
2. Introducing tech updates without introducing new content helps get the best comparisons for any issues popping up.
3. Tech updates improve the quality of every scene already in the game anyway.

alan4

Jun 14, 2018
is the save system bugged? I played through day monday and tuesday, then wanted to continue where I left off
I can only load two saves, both of which take me to the start of monday. is there maybe a way to import saves?

Same here. How can i save the Game??

GARGULE

Oct 2, 2018
For people which have the error :
Create a txt file. (name it as you want) in the game directory
Inside, type: OST_Game.exe -dx11
Quit and Save the file
Change the type file ".txt" by ".bat" - accept the warning
then you can begin the game using your ".bat" file (double click).
Once the game launched, you can close the Dos windows

Last edited:

jayman_85

May 2, 2018
What do I do on day 5? Kira needs to check the camera recordings but I've no idea where that. the walkthrough is incomplete.
also the DX11 trick literally doubles performance. DX12 implementation sucks ass unless you're an AAA game studio, and even then it's difficult to get it to run perfectly

Reactions: akulami

jayman_85

May 2, 2018
The game saves data in

C:\Users\[yourusername]\AppData\Local\OST_Game\Saved\SaveGames

please post some, I've lost mine for some reason

Reactions: Ziodyne1

Mr_SID133

Dec 5, 2019
Is there a way to disable the RTX option? apparently that is causing a conflict that makes it unable to run the game

DJ M E S S

Feb 25, 2019
What do I do on day 5? Kira needs to check the camera recordings but I've no idea where that. the walkthrough is incomplete.
also the DX11 trick literally doubles performance. DX12 implementation sucks ass unless you're an AAA game studio, and even then it's difficult to get it to run perfectly
As I remember ..
from begin of day 5, you need to check phone [phone say need to charging and then you to go to the trailer home [justin] from fence , you will see the cousin [Jill] at swimming pool , you go to the trailer and scene with Justin will begin and after that Kira can go home to see charging phone, maybe it complete charged, inside Kira room, check binoculars again to see another scene [Alice and albert] and then you ckeck your phone [click bed stand] , no new scene this update

Last edited:

RM

May 25, 2017
It seems that this year there was no such game at all, only 2020 is on his website.
It exists. I literally played it already lol.

I grabbed it off the discord, but pretty sure it got put into the Blue is Better 2 thread on this forum.

(*Her website btw)

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
it got fixed with -dx11 in the shortcut
Thank you. It worked. I'm getting ok performance on my gtx 1650 at high setting but the ram usage is over the roof. What do you suppose to do in this game though? I walk around the house and there is nothing to do. I have no quest log, no objective or anything. I can access the lewd scenes in the computer but that is about it.
OST_Game-Win64-Shipping_2022_01_20_14_27_45_765.jpg

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
For people which have the error :
Create a txt file. (name it as you want) in the game directory
Inside, type: OST_Game.exe -dx11
Quit and Save the file
Change the type file ".txt" by ".bat" - accept the warning
then you can begin the game using your ".bat" file (double click).
Once the game launched, you can close the Dos windows
when i double click the bat file it doesnt open can you help

Reactions: 21tok
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes