Mr_SID133

Dec 5, 2019
Here is the Walkground of the Game

Can someone help me? How do I play the game? I can't get out of the house.
I know that many here already know how the game progresses but I wrote this in case someone needs it

Walkground v0.20b

Monday

-You start inside your room
-Interact with the window, after the dialogue leave the room
-Exit and go to the TV room on the ground floor, next to the armchair there is a piece of furniture on the wall, interact with it and
take the binoculars.
-Go back and interact with the window in the room again (Scene: Kira Solo)
-After the cutscene go to the door and open it.
-You will appear in the main room, then go to the living room and interact with the table next to the bed, take Kira's toy and place it on the rabbit.
(Scene: Kira X Bunny)
-The scene is interrupted by the phone, go down to where it is and take it (Next to the main door)
- Approach the cat and head to the basement at the first door on the right.
enters and on the shelf takes the cat food (The bag, not to be confused with the container with the cat's face)
-Interact next to the refrigerator
-Go get the phone that is on the computer table in Kira's room
-Go to the basement and interact with the TV player (Scene: Kira alone)

-You will find yourself inside a school corridor, go to the bathroom, the path is very easy.
-Approach the middle bathroom (Scene: Kira X Glory hole)

-You will wake up on the couch, go to the stairs and go up (Scene: Kira X three guys)
-Once again you wake up on the couch, you go to the door to get the pizza
-Go back to the room and again enter the desk, take the card next to the screen.
-Go back to the door, you will pick up the pizza and sit on the sofa in the living room, a new dialogue between Justin and Kira.
-Go back to the window where you used the binoculars (Scene: Neighbors)
-Go back to the room and interact with the console (Scene: Kira X Minotaur, Kira Solo)
-Then, go to the bathroom and interact with the shower (Scene: Kira Solo)
-The light will go out and you will have to go for the phone to the desk, go to the second door in the basement and look for the fuse box
-Go for the missing fuse on the shelf in the garage from here you can pick up a key that you will use later by clicking on the red box in the section where you picked up the fuse
-You will put the fuse back in the box (Scene: Kira X Pizza girl)
-A series of dialogues will begin, the day ends here.

Tuesday

-You're going to start over in your room, go put on a new outfit in the closet.
-Head through the backyard to the pool.
-After seeing the pool you will approach the neighborhood area (Scene: Justin X Cousin, Kira Solo)
-You will start a series of dialogues with Justin
-Then you will re-enter the house, go to the room opposite the bathroom and interact with the window, walk to the window
from the master bedroom bathroom (Kira X Bunny)
-The attic stairs will be down, go up and go to the table on the other side, the path is very easy, take the camera from the table and see the three scenes.
(You can take the inflatable whale to the side of the table)
-Walk towards the stairs, you will be interrupted by a cut scene (Scene: Neighbors)
-You will enter the dream again, go to the bathroom again (Scene: Kira X 2 Bunnys)

Wednesday

-Go back to your room, go to the door, a new dialogue will start
-Go to the closet in the room and leave the house.
-You will find yourself in the front house, you can go to the TV room or explore the house (There is nothing but furniture)
-A series of dialogues will start (Kira X Neighbors)
-Go back to the main house, you will have to go to the patio for your cat, you will have to go to the fence
-You will fall in the courtyard and go to the mobile home (Justin X Cousin).
-After the dialogues go to the main room after hearing a scream.
-You will meet in the basement, go get the beers (Green Bottles in the fridge) and the cards (In the room opposite Kira's, use the basement keys)
-On the top shelf collect the cards
-Go to the basement and talk to Justin.
-After talking to Justin, go to Kira's room and interact with the table next to the bed, Pick up the condoms
-You will be interrupted by the rabbit.
-Now you will find yourself talking to Justin (Scene: Justin X Kira)
-The neighbors will be spying on you (Scene: Neighbors)

Thursday

-You will wake up in the bed in the main room (Scene: Kira X Justin)
-You will wake up again, go to the basement and collect the missing clothes (Armchair and Under the TV)
-You will receive a message, go up to Kira's room and interact with the phone (Scene: Neighbors)
-One of the neighbors will visit Kira, the dialogues begin (Scene: Kira X neighbor)
-Go to the bathroom and go to the shower (Scene: Kira Solo)
-You will see a dog barking at the cat, dress in the closet and go to the neighbor's house
-Go to the ladder that is on the right side of the Camper
and go up
-A series of dialogues will begin
-You will be back in the house together with Justin, go up to the bathroom, dialogues with Justin will begin
-Go get the drill in the garage, on the wooden table
-Give the drill to justin and check the cameras (Currently there is nothing so you can immediately exit the cameras menu)
-Before going to sleep check the house in front (Scene: Neighbors)
-Go to the bed, a new dream scene will start, this will be located in the house.
-answer the phone downstairs
-Go back to bed (Scene: Kira X monster)

Friday

-When you wake up go to Justin's house (You already know where to enter)
-Go to the camper (Scene: Kira X Justin)
-After arguing with Justin you will return to the house
-Go to the sale of Kira's room, go through the window (Scene: Neighbors)
-Interact with the table next to the bed, next to it will be the phone

End of update

The v0.20b update does not contain any new scenes, so don't worry.

Reactions: RM and NukaCola

GARGULE

Oct 2, 2018
I don't understand at the end of day 2, After seeing the neighbor girl looking at Kira through the window, she should enter the dream again, but nothing happens

Reactions: Ferdinand_

DJ M E S S

Feb 25, 2019
I don't understand at the end of day 2, After seeing the neighbor girl looking at Kira through the window, she should enter the dream again, but nothing happens
There is something changed on the end of day 2 after Kira was seen by neighbor .. something change

Kira need to go down from attic stair and go to her bed and click to sleep at night , the second dream scene will happen ..

maybe Auril want to smooth some scene

Reactions: GARGULE

GARGULE

Oct 2, 2018
when i double click the bat file it doesnt open can you help
Windows or other ?

If windows (for the other OS I don't know)
In windows explorer, check that you have checked the "Filename extension" box in the "view" menu of the explorer, otherwise you will not see the ".txt" extension, so it will not be deleted , and when you add ".bat", your file will become a ".bat.txt" file and not a ".bat"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: psycohunter96

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
Windows or other ?

If windows (for the other OS I don't know)
In windows explorer, check that you have checked the "Filename extension" box in the "view" menu of the explorer, otherwise you will not see the ".txt" extension, so it will not be deleted , and when you add ".bat", your file will become a ".bat.txt" file and not a ".bat"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Its ok i found it thanks for the help!

xTheLaw

Jun 19, 2018
The Performance Issues are coming from the mediocre coding of the game. Behind the scene, u can find all the models stacked and being unused, either way ur machine is still rendering them. For example, when the character wears Blue Clothes and after that gets nude, is being replaced by brand new model which is the same but nude...
Btw... game is getting shitty, the bush of the protagonist is being removed, the female who fucks his brother looks waaaay ugly.
Besides, the supportes of such games do have mining rigs, talking about the RTX 3090s, for the are easy peasy to run it.
The unused off-screen actors aren't causing performance issues. Off-screen or occluded objects aren't rendered.
There are games that have much more actors on screen than this has off-screen and they still run fine.

The game ran fine until a few patches ago when they started messing with RTX features.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Just finished day one. Great game so far. I like the mc design and the animations is good. Only one question though. Is it possible to pan around and zoom in the camera more during sex animations? The camera is still too far away I can't see all the detail
OST_Game-Win64-Shipping_2022_01_23_02_31_46_841.jpg
About performance issue. The game run fine on my ancient cpu i5 4590 and a GTX 1650 at high setting 1080p at ~ 40 fps. Compared to some other UE4 games on this site. I say its pretty well optimized.
OST_Game-Win64-Shipping_2022_01_23_01_43_16_613.jpg

Mr_SID133

Dec 5, 2019
Just finished day one. Great game so far. I like the mc design and the animations is good. Only one question though. Is it possible to pan around and zoom in the camera more during sex animations? The camera is still too far away I can't see all the detail
View attachment 1610925
About performance issue. The game run fine on my ancient cpu i5 4590 and a GTX 1650 at high setting 1080p at ~ 40 fps. Compared to some other UE4 games on this site. I say its pretty well optimized.
View attachment 1610926
You can zoom in with the scroll wheel and right-click, but don't zoom in too close to avoid going through the character model. There are only two scenes where the controls don't work, Kira in the basement watching the movie (Day 1) and Kira in the window (Day 2).

In terms of performance, Auril's games are always poorly optimized, but it seems that with the Tech update I made it worse, before I could run the game with integrated graphics in ultra and it wasn't so bad (20-25 fps), now it doesn't run, hopefully fix it in the next month

• Hey there
Reactions: Eroman68

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
You can zoom in with the scroll wheel and right-click, but don't zoom in too close to avoid going through the character model. There are only two scenes where the controls don't work, Kira in the basement watching the movie (Day 1) and Kira in the window (Day 2).

In terms of performance, Auril's games are always poorly optimized, but it seems that with the Tech update I made it worse, before I could run the game with integrated graphics in ultra and it wasn't so bad (20-25 fps), now it doesn't run, hopefully fix it in the next month
I already scroll all the way up but the camera is still too far away (like in the first picture). I mean zoom in really close so I can see the genital. Something like this: (image from another games)
FallenDollLauncher_2022_01_16_20_01_24_611.jpg

Mr_SID133

Dec 5, 2019
I already scroll all the way up but the camera is still too far away (like in the first picture). I mean zoom in really close so I can see the genital. Something like this: (image from another games)
View attachment 1610976
The zoom in the game is not very good, you can try to use the Ue4 unlocker, I have not had problems using it with this game

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes