Mr_SID133

Dec 5, 2019
Game runs perfect on my computer. What are the specs of your computer?
I am aware that my computer is not very powerful, I have integrated graphics (Radeon 10) Rayzen 7 and 8gb of RAM, but the other Auril games, even the newest ones, also worked well for me, for my computer with the epic configuration with version 0.19 I had an average of 20-24 FPS even other games like Subverse and Wild Life are able to run on my computer, The version with RTX and DLSS screwed up the performance of the game even more

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I am aware that my computer is not very powerful, I have integrated graphics (Radeon 10) Rayzen 7 and 8gb of RAM, but the other Auril games, even the newest ones, also worked well for me, for my computer with the epic configuration with version 0.19 I had an average of 20-24 FPS even other games like Subverse and Wild Life are able to run on my computer, The version with RTX and DLSS screwed up the performance of the game even more
Laptop? I would say the 2 things hindering your computer even though it can run other games well is the inegrated graphics which you can't really get away from if its a laptop and then 8gp of RAM. I am a huge gamer and 20 years ago had a pretty underperforming machine for what games were out for the time but after that machine I made sure to always have 16 gigs of RAM and a non-integrated graphics card. Those integrated graphics are eating a lot of your RAM so you may have 8 but really only have access to maybe 4-6 of that because of the graphics card.

Mr_SID133

Dec 5, 2019
Laptop? I would say the 2 things hindering your computer even though it can run other games well is the inegrated graphics which you can't really get away from if its a laptop and then 8gp of RAM. I am a huge gamer and 20 years ago had a pretty underperforming machine for what games were out for the time but after that machine I made sure to always have 16 gigs of RAM and a non-integrated graphics card. Those integrated graphics are eating a lot of your RAM so you may have 8 but really only have access to maybe 4-6 of that because of the graphics card.
I've been playing for 15 years, I'm not one to play on PC and I know that my team sucks to play these things, but well, we have to see how the game evolves and if in the future there are possibilities of playing without the rtx and dlss options, if not It is like that, I would wait for a good soul to pass me at least the videos of the new scenes, even so I will continue the game

Reactions: TheUberstuff

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
The zoom in the game is not very good, you can try to use the Ue4 unlocker, I have not had problems using it with this game
Thank you for introduce me to that tool. I just tested it with this game and it work but the free camera mode control is very clunky. You can't use the mouse at all and have to move the camera with arrow keys and numpad. Also when you zoomed in close there is heavy DOF effect that make everything blurry. There doesn't seem to be option to turn off DOF in the game or Ue4 unlocker tool. Interesting tool though. I wonder if it work with other UE4 games like Subverse. That game badly need a free camera mode.
OST_Game-Win64-Shipping_2022_01_24_17_54_18_666.jpg

Reactions: Mr_SID133

xTheLaw

Jun 19, 2018
Thank you for introduce me to that tool. I just tested it with this game and it work but the free camera mode control is very clunky. You can't use the mouse at all and have to move the camera with arrow keys and numpad. Also when you zoomed in close there is heavy DOF effect that make everything blurry. There doesn't seem to be option to turn off DOF in the game or Ue4 unlocker tool. Interesting tool though. I wonder if it work with other UE4 games like Subverse. That game badly need a free camera mode.
View attachment 1613833
You're using it wrong

Press the the tilde key under esc and in the console write "toggledebugcamera 1"
That will give you a proper freecam.
Only use what you did with this when the command doesn't work.

Mr_SID133

Dec 5, 2019
View attachment 1613833
Of course it works in Subverse, I thought it would have problems because of the Steam platform but it really worked with the game.

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
0.21b i9-9900k, 16 ram, 2070gtx
Error until reboot. Reboot. Start at 1920x1080 high. Upscale to epic after first run. All works fine.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I just downloaded v0.21b version and still have this same problem when launching the game. I still have to resort to add -dx11 after the target shortcut for the game to work. The performance indeed did improved though. I was getting around 40 fps before but now I'm getting 50 fps average.
Screenshot (359).jpg

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
You're using it wrong

Press the the tilde key under esc and in the console write "toggledebugcamera 1"
That will give you a proper freecam.
Only use what you did with this when the command doesn't work.
Thank you. It work perfectly :love: . Probably too much too ask but is there a way to adjust the debug camera speed? its moving too fast.

Mr_SID133

Dec 5, 2019
how i can use this?
It is a fairly easy to use software, search as "Ue4 Unlocker", you just have to inject the DLL in the previously selected process (IThe image shows how you can see the game when you select it) and that's it, you can configure the keys that allow it to start and move while on this type of camera.

Always try to start it at the same time as the game to make the injection correctly.
Captura de pantalla (826)_LI.jpg

Reactions: Luiz 愛
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes