Mr_SID133

Dec 5, 2019
I can't even get to the setup, or well I do but I get this right away. Can anyone help please?

View attachment 1611416
  • You can try deleting the OST_Game folder in:
\AppData\Local\OST_Game

• If this doesn't work, try to make a shortcut and in properties modify the name in the destination option by placing "-dx11" after the .exe

The game has had performance issues, a patch was released today to fix that, just wait for it to be uploaded here

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
  • You can try deleting the OST_Game folder in:
\AppData\Local\OST_Game

• If this doesn't work, try to make a shortcut and in properties modify the name in the destination option by placing "-dx11" after the .exe

The game has had performance issues, a patch was released today to fix that, just wait for it to be uploaded here
Ok, thank you very much for the response, I appreciate it.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Just have to say I just found this game today and it is AWESOME, the graphics are great. The atmosphere is somewhat creepy, I really dig the dream stuff and you actually have to figure some stuff out. Tremendous.

Reactions: NukaCola

tuco1313

Sep 3, 2017
worked just fine for me, love the game.
runs once. with this giant swap file. not the second time. only after restarting the computer. I don't understand at all why shove a bunch of technologies into an unfinished game if you know that there won't be good optimization in it? what video card is needed for this release? 3090xt? I have an rx6600 in Witcher 3 in 4k at ultra settings gives 45fps. There are only 26 in this 2k game. it's a shame.

Mr_SID133

Dec 5, 2019
runs once. with this giant swap file. not the second time. only after restarting the computer. I don't understand at all why shove a bunch of technologies into an unfinished game if you know that there won't be good optimization in it? what video card is needed for this release? 3090xt? I have an rx6600 in Witcher 3 in 4k at ultra settings gives 45fps. There are only 26 in this 2k game. it's a shame.
What version of the game is it? I understand that the performance issues were "Fixed" in the latest version

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Honestly I don't know why anyone has under 12GB of RAM anymore. I have had 16 for over 10 years. RAM is one of the least expensive and one of the most important components of a computer especially for gaming.

Mr_SID133

Dec 5, 2019
Well apparently with the new game patch my computer still can't run the game, I think it was too early to implement these improvements in a poorly optimized Beta state :(

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Well apparently with the new game patch my computer still can't run the game, I think it was too early to implement these improvements in a poorly optimized Beta state :(
Game runs perfect on my computer. What are the specs of your computer?

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes