4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Emily gets points for being the ugly ducking red head best friend with giant boobas, and between her and Lindsay, it's kind of a tossup for who I like more.
Yes, Emily and Lindsay are my two favorites, that best friend can search some other girl.

Sam, typical school queen which dates the largest asshole arround, also MC's crush (and kind of, but not really childhood friend)...like her model, but disliked her instantly. She can keep the ass she's dating for all i care.
Ugh, i really dislike the schoolqueen/bitch/dates asshole trope, but she ain't that bad really if you get to know her....

Chloe...annoyed me from start to finish, so i just ignore her...

From the milfs only the 'caretaker' (or whatever she officialy is) interests me.

Reactions: AlexMpog

Mojumbo64

Apr 21, 2018
Contrary to the reviews here, I like those three Emily, Lindsay, and Sam.

Emily is like the friend that is almost untouchable because of the "friend code" but gives hints that she likes the MC, I dig that reluctancy!

Lindsay is like that princess that is always besides the queen but tends to be overlooked at and being underrated, but with further interractions you can appreciate her more.

And here comes the bitchy/queenbee/popgirl Sam, I fucking love the arc where you's gonna "fix her" it just fits mah jam, in short "MC/I can fix her", changing her bitch to an angel is such a male dom vibes.

BUT MAHN MILFS can't leave my sight, coz the caretaker is such a bombshell!

ATM1234

Jan 15, 2023
Dev how many episodes or chapters are you planning on having for the game to be completed?

ScrewMe

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
Dev how many episodes or chapters are you planning on having for the game to be completed?
3 seasons with 5-10 episodes each.
I do know how each season starts and ends, which major choices are in there to be made, but the path in-between is not fully developed yet(like, what talks will there be in S1 E9, which choices and small stories are in here etc). In simple words, the concept and the skeleton of the story - especially for S1, is built. But the meat is not there yet.

ScrewMe

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
Big Boobs and im in.
Are you the Dev?

just a tip to get rid of the "boob pockets"
increase smoothing iterations.
20-30 is usually enough.

good luck with the game!
Heh. That number of SI/Collision Iterations needs to be tweaked each time) Will still have to fix poke-through in the PS later, but it's still less-eye catching than cutting some of these pockets. Thanks for the reminder that I'm one lazy unattentive ass)

youbet567

Jun 21, 2023
Will still have to fix poke-through in the PS later,
add an "push modifier" to the cloth after you have increased smoothing iterations.
set push modifier to 0.05
poke-through solved ;)

if you still get poke through on the nipples or other parts
use Mesh Grabber

ScrewMe

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
Hey there!
What's been done over last week:
- General draft of EP2 has been made with an exception of epilogue. In simple words, I know what happens, who MC meets in the morning, what he does in the afternoon and who he goes after, depending on your choices.
Overall, there are are 17 Scenes to be written in details.

- Scene 1 is already written. Before some lads will jump with "You've just written Scene 1? Lazy asshole", I'll tell you how my writing process goes: I write stuff for Scene 1, make renders and while things are being rendered, I write scenes 2 and 3. Then, once rendering process is finished, I do visuals for Scene 2 and render it. Meanwhile, I write Scene 4. And it goes all the way till Scene 17. Plus, you check the script back all the time and fix something that you think sucks(Pretty common stuff with creative process: you write stuff at night and think: "Awesome, I've got this!", then wake up in the morning, re-read it and be like "Man, what I was under when I was writing this?")

- Environments for Scene 1 were made. The way characters look in it and other visuals.

Emily was #3 in Patreon poll, so she's the one to show off this week.

Reactions: Tunak23

Ghost'Xo

Oct 24, 2020
I hate games like this where the MC starts off already in a relationship/obsessed with a girl & the side girls being better than the Lis. How are you going to give the actual best girl to his friend smh

Reactions: Teddy 369

ScrewMe

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
When will be the next update ScrewMe new fan
Best case scenario - NYE. But it's if I somehow manage to do 30 renders per day + animations.
That sounds unrealistic.
Probably somewhere around winter.
Worst case scenario - spring, IMO.

But it's all too blurred out to be certain.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes