4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

For work that's been done over this week:
I have finally finished with this damn translation! As annoying as it is, that was a work that needed to be done.
Fixed a number of renders. Or, as stated in previous changelog - remade from the scratch with different poses, lighting and texture details.

Nothing more to report. Vanessa was a close second during the poll, but now she's gotten in lead, so there she is.

See you next week)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Silver Creek [Ep.1 v1.1] [ScrewThis] - Compressed

Win/Linux [305 MB]
- - - -

Mac [291 MB]
- - - -

envyNox

Jan 4, 2024
View attachment 4027887

Overview:
Have you ever had this "I should've said this to that guy 20 years ago" while being in the shower or minutes before falling asleep at least once in your life?
Imagine, if you could go back to your last year of High School and do that? Fight off against the bully or back down and try to befriend him, fall in love and conquer High School Queen, get thrown into the Rebel Whirpool, try your luck with that strict, but hot teacher or find the inner beauty in your nerdy friend, that you've barely looked at as a girl before last autumn. And, of course, there is your lovely caretaker waiting for you at home on top of that.
All that while trying to unravel a number of mysteries surrounding the town and looking to find your own place in this world.

Thread Updated: 2024-09-30
Release Date: 2024-09-28
Developer: ScrewThis
Version: Episode 1 - 1.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

"Realism" , cuck red flag . Hard pass.

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
so is anything new or is just remaking shit that was already their to begin with ill check it out but i hope its not a whole remake those are annoying af

ScrewMe

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
I have to check
Probably doesn't since no variables were changed)

so is anything new or is just remaking shit that was already their to begin with ill check it out but i hope its not a whole remake those are annoying af
In simple words: visual upgrade to a couple of scenes, rewrites here and there and translation. So nah, nothing game-changing or major in terms of plot or new scenes.

I'll be honest: EP2 will take time till NYE at best, so till Jan, teasers are the only thing I can provide you with)

Last edited:

⎰ ↜ ✰ BAD 75 ✰ ↜ ⎱

Forum Fanatic
Modder
May 13, 2020
Probably doesn't since no variables were changed)

In simple words: visual upgrade to a couple of scenes, rewrites here and there and translation. So nah, nothing game-changing or major in terms of plot or new scenes.

I'll be honest: EP2 will take time till NYE at best)
I am redoing the mod anyway
I implemented a feature that will be useful in future updates
and continue to improve my mod code

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SilverCreek-EP1v11
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Houze968

Mar 13, 2021
I am redoing the mod anyway
I implemented a feature that will be useful in future updates
and continue to improve my mod code
Since the dev said no variables changed, would you suggest waiting for the mod redo? I haven't played this particular VN before so it's all new to me anyhow. Either way, thank you for your efforts.

⎰ ↜ ✰ BAD 75 ✰ ↜ ⎱

Forum Fanatic
Modder
May 13, 2020
Since the dev said no variables changed, would you suggest waiting for the mod redo? I haven't played this particular VN before so it's all new to me anyhow. Either way, thank you for your efforts.
my mod overwrites the work done by the dev
so if you use my previous mod you would play without the dev's improvements
the dev says:
‘made adjustments to writing here and there’
it seems fair to me to make the mod on his improvements

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
ScrewMe

:unsure:There will be no incest?I think Samantha is too old in the face than she looks. Will Mrs. Vanessa and Kate have a bush between their legs, or will there be a choice? I really like your game:love:, I like the original characters

Last edited:

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
The original idea was for MC to be adopted by Kate since she's infertile - she speaks on that in one of opening quotes)
But then I found out that Patreon isn't high on stepcest, so it's just a woman who took the protagonist home by using ways and means)

No, thank you, honestly. It's just that incest unfortunately doesn't fit the script)
Sure it does, just let someone who's totally not the dev alter the script a bit, and let that person who is totally not the dev post it here on the forum. The game looks interesting but sadly I can't try it out or play it because of the lack of WINCEST.

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial compressed Android port for Silver Creek [Ep.1 v1.1] [ScrewThis] with WT mod from ⎰ ↜ ✰ BAD 75 ✰ ↜ ⎱

Download android port
(317 MB)
(Recommended to start new game)
(Made the mini-game to work in android)

For other host links join my discord:

If you want you can support me here:

*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
Android port updated to v1.1

- Added WT mod by ⎰ ↜ ✰ BAD 75 ✰ ↜ ⎱
- Minigame will work in android now. Just click screen to do action\win. Don't press anything for timer to run out and lose.

The game master

May 19, 2022
Unofficial compressed Android port for Silver Creek [Ep.1 v1.1] [ScrewThis] with WT mod from ⎰ ↜ ✰ BAD 75 ✰ ↜ ⎱

Download android port
(317 MB)
(Recommended to start new game)
(Made the mini-game to work in android)

For other host links join my discord:

If you want you can support me here:

*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
Pls if u don't can u exchange your download link to gofile..or mega..

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Pls if u don't can u exchange your download link to gofile..or mega..
Both are limited and I am not paying for them. Other links that are quite fast are apkadmin and qiwi which are banned from f95. You can find those in discord.

Edit: For some people(having problem with mixdrop), using proxy/vpn makes mixdrop fast. You can try that.

Last edited:
Reactions: The game master
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes