4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

The game master

May 19, 2022
Both are limited and I am not paying for them. Other links that are quite fast are apkadmin and qiwi which are banned from f95. You can find those in discord.

Edit: For some people(having problem with mixdrop), using proxy/vpn makes mixdrop fast. You can try that.
Yeah I use vpn for download of your ports

Reactions: phdusa1

fuegofish

Aug 31, 2017
Gotta let the MC play wingman for Pete with one of the girls, he's already potentially lost 10 dollars because he believes in the MC.

Wondering how much money we could get him to lose to Emily over the course of the game.

EvilMojito77

Sep 27, 2018
So know this, know that everything's cool
And yes I will be present on the first day of school, and graduation

I'm sorry Ms. Jackson, I am for real.

On a serious note the game seems ineteresting, the girls look good. Chloe and Lindsay ftw tho

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
A romantic softy who wants a whole harem of women. Would you want to be in polygamous marriage with them?
Hmm...A harem isn't a polly where everyone is fucking each other in the group, they are two completely different types of relationships. Also, in real life most woman or men are not sexually into the same sex.

A good old school harem is where the MC is recognized and becomes the focal point of a relationship with a group of women. Usually because MC has or develops, and displays remarkable qualities, and or has features that attract the interest of women he meets, or knows. Which most of the other men that these ladies have interacted with, are lacking in some or all departments. Thus making MC more appealing and desirable to the women he interacts with. (MC should be somewhat be attractive in body and face, intelligent, witty, and should definitely have an above average sized dick. NOT some skinny, short 15 year old looking idiot, who acts creepy trying to use his nub of a dick.)

Regards.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Oh ...and the last one. I've always been critical of Engrish and sort of grammar-nazi myself, especially when it came down to writing and english in particular. And here I am, making one stupid mistake after another or discover the details that I haven't known.
"Your knowledge is on C1, almost up there with C2/native speakers" - they said...
Now I feel dumb))
Hi, I'd like to make a suggestion with regards to how updates are being released. Please consider including the version number, instead of just using title of your project.

SilverCreek-pc.zip (original)
SilverCreek-Ep1_v1.1.-pc.zip (Suggested)

All updates with the same name will potentially cause issues if some players are extracting the updates into the same folder of previous releases, and most likely will cause Ren'Py or gameplay errors.

Regards.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
1. You can win that fight .
2. Ehem, the dialogue between Crows in the corridor is slightly different if you win or lose that fight.
3. It's just the first episode, mate. Not all the choices will have major or immediate consequences. The plan is to have a marathon, not the sprint.
Then please tell us how. When I win the fight, I still end up on the floor every time...sucker punched by the other fucking douche-bag. Is it because of I'm picking the aggressive route, or the sucker punch is normal end to that scene?

Regards.

ScrewMe

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
Then please tell us how. When I win the fight, I still end up on the floor every time...sucker punched by the other fucking douche-bag. Is it because of I'm picking the aggressive route, or the sucker punch is normal end to that scene?

Regards.
You can win the fight with Kurt is what I meant)
Being sucker-punched doesn't count as a loss, if you ask me. You beat one guy fair and square) It's just that the other one came up.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
You can win the fight with Kurt is what I meant)
Being sucker-punched doesn't count as a loss, if you ask me. You beat one guy fair and square) It's just that the other one came up.
Well if your waking up on the floor under a sink...then that would be a loss. :KEK: And yes, I did win the fight with the blonde guy...I thought MC could avoid or win with both douche-bags.

Regards.

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
Hmm...A harem isn't a polly where everyone is fucking each other in the group, they are two completely different types of relationships. Also, in real life most woman or men are not sexually into the same sex.

A good old school harem is where the MC is recognized and becomes the focal point of a relationship with a group of women. Usually because MC has or develops, and displays remarkable qualities, and or has features that attract the interest of women he meets, or knows. Which most of the other men that these ladies have interacted with, are lacking in some or all departments. Thus making MC more appealing and desirable to the women he interacts with. (MC should be somewhat be attractive in body and face, intelligent, witty, and should definitely have an above average sized dick. NOT some skinny, short 15 year old looking idiot, who acts creepy trying to use his nub of a dick.)

Regards.
All polygamous marriage means to me is that the man marries all the women in his harem. A man who has many wives is in a polygamous marriage, as opposed to the normal monogamous marriage one where a man has only one wife. I was questioning if our romantic softy friend was willing to commit to his harem long term in a polygamous marriage.

ATM1234

Jan 15, 2023
Question. Is the mc supposed to lose against Kurt? Cause when I try to press the buttons it didn't work. (I'm on android btw)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev said: You can win the fight with Kurt is what I meant)
Being sucker-punched doesn't count as a loss, if you ask me.
You beat one guy fair and square) It's just that the other one came up.
Question. Is the mc supposed to lose against Kurt? Cause when I try to press the buttons it didn't work. (I'm on android btw)
Make of it what you like ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
MC beats Kurt up three times in a row, then Todd clocks him.
This might be a bit of a controversial statement, but winning the fight with Kurt might not necessarily be the winning play.
The game gives Todd props for clocking the MC while he uses finding Kurt bloody nosed on the floor to assert dominance over him while the version Kurt tells is slipping. End of the day, if Kurt started it, Todd ends it completely, so there is no ”great mystery” unveiled in the toilet.

Well not that the MC displayed superpowers there, he just needs to control how much he uses.
Beside that, while i understand the point of hiding these powers, having them, not using them and let others walk over you or your friends is kinda dumb imo.
It is a state of mind. Just like Shaw Shank Redemption - the disheartened protagonist always bad mouthed and cursed at the ”ladies” - they were a gang that afterwards would always beat him up - every other week if he could not run or hide or get himself sent off out of their path. Every. Last. Day. - we got movies now with scrawny kids always getting beat up but always fighting back.

We are talking about a brawl in the latrine - literal ”pass the soap” running gag about males in confined spaces practicing dominance.

Last edited:

ZHDarkstar

Feb 1, 2021
I think the issue you're encountering is that the arrows that pop up on screen aren't actually in-game buttons, but prompts to what arrow keys you're supposed to hit on the keyboard.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
This might be a bit of a controversial statement, but winning the fight with Kurt might not necessarily be the winning play. You are trying to hide the existence of your powers and wrecking every bully in the bathroom might not do much to accomplish that.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
This might be a bit of a controversial statement, but winning the fight with Kurt might not necessarily be the winning play. You are trying to hide the existence of your powers and wrecking every bully in the bathroom might not do much to accomplish that.
Well not that the MC displayed superpowers there, he just needs to control how much he uses.
Beside that, while i understand the point of hiding these powers, having them, not using them and let others walk over you or your friends is kinda dumb imo.

Reactions: Ass~God

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I'm sorry Pete, But I want Lindsay
So much this! Sorry Pete, you should have set your sights on some other rando girl... that or the other best friend trope and secretly is gay, either way Lindsay is definitely one of my preferred top LIs... even over Sam, who is ok, but nothing overly special compared to the others.

Clearly it seems like Sam is being set up to play a potential main LI role... if we want her, because it doesn't seem like she will be too difficult to convince to leave Eddie for the MC. It's weird, normally I'd ignore Sam completely as I don't like the usual blonde, busty, school queen archetype characters, and even though they technically were never childhood friends... her being the literal girl next door who the MC has always had a crush on makes her almost irresistible to me.

Emily gets points for being the ugly ducking red head best friend with giant boobas, and between her and Lindsay, it's kind of a tossup for who I like more.

Not sure what's up with Chloe's obsession with Rachel, tho that cliffhanger is definitely something to keep in mind. Rachel looks hot, but the spoiled rich girl act kinda wears thin despite her looking pretty hot herself. As for Chloe, it was fun seeing her get hot and horny from the MC, but her emo personality kinda killed any REAL interest I have in her. Sure, I'd fool around with her but definitely not my main LI.

As for the 2 milfs we are introduced to, I plan to try to get points with them, and I am interested in just how far the dev will let us take a possible relationship with them, but I am doubtful we will get something satisfying other than just sex. I don't exactly see a happy future with either them... well maybe Kate... maybe...

Reactions: Raziel_8
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes