VN Ren'Py Silver Family [v0.1.0.3] [88michele88]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Silver Family [v0.1.0.1] Unofficial Android Port

There is no textbox in my ports, so enjoy the game.

- 190mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

Yo! Can you buy me a coffee for support me? Tnxx.

ttt111111

Jul 7, 2018
holy shit those male models
also seeing the brother's name almost made me spit out my drink lmao

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
I have a suggestion for 88Michele88, I'm going to assume they still check this forum. I cannot imagine how difficult it would be to try and develop 6 games at once. Sure, you could do it, but each one will only receive 1/6 of the attention it deserves.

So instead of making 6 games set in the same world, why not make one game in which all of these stories are told alongside one another, each in different chapters? This technique has been used before in video games, notably Octopath Traveller. It's pretty clear that you have it sorted in your mind how these various stories interact, so with a bit of planning for how they eventually meet up, and what order that needs to happen in, you could make one game in which you tell all of these stories. Something to think about.

Sunedosa

Jun 24, 2018
Even if you technically CAN make a videogame alone perhaps you should involve people that has atleast a modicum of artistic talent. Either that or someone to tell you that this is simply NOT good enough. I know it's free, no one is forcing you to play it but you can find people that will kick you in the balls without charge aswell, doesn't mean that you should or that it's in any shape or form enjoyable.

Reactions: Piat

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
Judging by the uncanny quality of this, uh, developer's... "creations" and their Patreon page, which has all of its latest posts blocked by a paywall while having 0 (zero) subs, I think it's safe to assume that "88Michele88" is actually a name of some experimental neural network.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Oh wow ths stll gonna on... Thinked game the was abandon for other family conte one... Give 88michele88 have to props, game dospite everthing he maks on.

• Haha
Reactions: Drafox

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
You has to given props for the devapoller they do a fanfastic job it's sad that sam pepole donut give the gym a chansse
Sure?!

th gmae is nobody wrong. I undstanding cant what the is preblom. It good read, coll graphs too.

• Haha
Reactions: Piat and Drafox

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
Acteualy no bad gaem, I meen, not has bad you say. Only need leern Michelle lengauge. God is plot.

• Haha
Reactions: Drafox
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote