VN Ren'Py Silver Family [v0.1.0.3] [88michele88]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Silver Family [v0.1.0.2] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 60mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Reactions: 88Michele88

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Good Lord ! Even the dudes were designed thicc & curvy in this game!
View attachment 2037689
next one gonna be twiny or skinny, if you like it. Cause even in real life football layer are huge and muscolar. I don't know how muche skinny football player you know playing football actualy. I make the best choise on the muscolar dude to play the part.
Maybe somone who gonna be part of the team as drink serve or take balls or clean shoce. I you have any idea let me know.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I have a suggestion for 88Michele88, I'm going to assume they still check this forum. I cannot imagine how difficult it would be to try and develop 6 games at once. Sure, you could do it, but each one will only receive 1/6 of the attention it deserves.

So instead of making 6 games set in the same world, why not make one game in which all of these stories are told alongside one another, each in different chapters? This technique has been used before in video games, notably Octopath Traveller. It's pretty clear that you have it sorted in your mind how these various stories interact, so with a bit of planning for how they eventually meet up, and what order that needs to happen in, you could make one game in which you tell all of these stories. Something to think about.
I will keep that in mind.
It interestingconcept, it also much more time to develp it. I will overto make it happen in future. Like a collaction. Or to select chacarcter and protagonist with all choise in that specific timeline. It culd behugework to realized that. Thanks to your suggestion.

Reactions: Trinian

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018

If you wanna see what under spoiler I don't mind if you don't. I just went back to a path I didin't starterted yet and thiswill be a different path in first day at school.

I really wish to develop that route differently depend if Zalatar will be with his twin sister, he kind protective and respectfull on Zelda word and her dignity.

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Hey man, you skipped Bronze Family.
Do Bronze family first, then do Silver Family, maybe after that Gold Family.
There no Bronz family neighter Gold family. It much better then other items other you asked for have no meaning to exist.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Silver Family v0.1.0.3 work in progress.

Hey there!
Here we are with some news about what gonna happen into this upcoming update, that would make or give some light on Loren lose and her will for vegence by the other point of view, like her relative close to her.

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Silver Family v0.1.0.3
Here the new version of the game.
There will be continuation of the storyline of the path you choosed.

Changes:
Continuation of the storyiline:
Flashback on New Character about their los someone important and dear to them.
Ne path can be select and played till Zelda reach home with Zalatar on new path "Wait for Zalatar"
Some new image while Zelda kill a female alone and along side with his twin brother Zal
About falsh Back there ill be bothside flash back. From the new Character introduced and Alyssa as well again.
Loren will be present in that flashback a kid.

Links:
Mega PC:

Mega MAC:

WORKUPLOAD PC:
WORKUPLOAD MAC:
PIXELDRAIN PC:
PIXELDRAIN MAC:

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Michelle for the god sake finish at least one game
I will step by step. I'm full of new idea and more timeline so I Love work on more project at same time and you my dear, You are dev yourself. Any tips to find bugs or some misspelled wards in the screep it could be welcome. I don't gonna work just one game. I put the idea on script or on wards doc to to tak trace of them.

If any bugs or misspelled wards that I missed to fix it could be welcom to let me know, I will apreciated.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 2035631

Overview:
The MC, Zelda Silver, and her brother, Zalatar, were registered into High School despite being 500 years old already. In the game, you take control over Zelda, making choices and decisions for her, with all the consequences that this implies. Like her brother, Zelda has ambiguous morals. There is something dark in her that wants release, so she cannot ever afford to lose her temper. Even if she could lose it at any moment. See what happened in the past, three hundread thousand years before the Xorias are Back timeline. You will discover why both twins like the same people and share love interests. You will understand how Zelda's twin brother, Zalatar, ends up marrying two lycans. And it will be revealed why the twins know both the Nobilium and Auspex families.​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-06
Release Date: 2023-08-06
Developer: 88Michele88 - - - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.0.3
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2035634 View attachment 2035636 View attachment 2035637 View attachment 2035638 View attachment 2035640 View attachment 2035641 View attachment 2035644 View attachment 2035645 View attachment 2035646 View attachment 2035648
I was going to download this game but when I saw the pictures of the characters I changed my mind immediately
A question
In the photo I posted ,that thing
Is it a man, a gay ,a woman, a trans, or a dyke?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I was going to download this game but when I saw the pictures of the characters I changed my mind immediately
A question
In the photo I posted ,that thing
Is it a man, a gay ,a woman, a trans, or a dyke?
if you are italian judging by you uername ------------------ se sei italiano giudacando dal tuo nome utente
Lui è un uomo completamente atratto dalle donne
He is man he totaly straight.
Non è omosessuale ----- he ain't gay
Lui è un vampiro - he is a vampire
He like long hiar and his eyes is genetic - vampire genetic. ---- Lui ama o preferisce i caplli lunghi, i suoi occhi sono genetici - genetica dei vampiri
He will have some fun in future with some female he interested to.

edit: I bet you never saw a man huge as him. --------- Scommetto che non ha mai visto un uomo grosso quanto/come lui.
english: Did you know each man had different genetic some of don't do workout or bodybuilding, some of them had huge legs like these and some of them had perfer body like his.
italian: Lo sapevi che ogni uomo ha genetica diversa l'uno dall'altro, alcuni non fanno allenameno o bodybuilding, alcuni hanno cosce grosse come quelle e alcuni anno un fisico perfetto come il suo.

Last edited:
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote