4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

harvercode

Jul 27, 2017
The saving the girl event seems to be bugged for me , the face of the girl dissapears only her mouth and other parts remain

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
any plan for female protagonist, or better choice in the whores hiring (for example, based on their clothes, gothic, punk, lolita, etc... ) ?

TheGentleViking

Simbro ResErection Developer
Game Developer
Dec 9, 2020
On my site the executable was removed by anti-virus (Norton) due to "WS.Reputation.1" has been detected (I have used the zip from MEGA)
As far as I know WS.Reputation.1 doesn't indicate that it has a virus. It's a common false positive. With that said. I would use your best judgment and maybe do some research yourself to ensure it's safe.

jess7979

Jun 29, 2018
I love Simbro, I hope this one will be completed.
Questions about some feature that were in the original.
Will you have the VR reality Thing where you can go get special characters from other universes like Zelda and Korra?
Will you have Female and MC pregnancy
Will you have the storyline of Alice of her still being a virgin and slowly opening up to your MC?
What about Julia?
and last the special events like the halloween night and christmas event?

TheGentleViking

Simbro ResErection Developer
Game Developer
Dec 9, 2020
ok we talked about female but what about futa and pregnancy's although as i ask the second question i feel as if it has been asked
Futa and Pregnancy will be added in the future. Right now we are focusing on getting the main systems implemented and polished. Also, all fetishes will be togglable from the settings menu. We plan to create a unique character for each fetish with their own story arc.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes