4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

TheGentleViking

Simbro ResErection Developer
Game Developer
Dec 9, 2020
Does this game have cheats. Because honestly I couldn't stand simbro without the cheats
The game does have cheats but it's only available in the paid version. Right now the only cheats available in the paid version are add money, add reputation, add male staff, and add female staff. The next update will expand on this by adding a stats editor for your MC and staff.

Reactions: Gabaw
May 30, 2020
Not knocking other people for wanting it but tbh I couldn't care less about having a female MC. What I am curious about is will we be getting more customization options for the Male MC at some point? I get you have a lot of people asking about female MC and as someone who focuses more on the women in any game I play I DO prefer that they get more aesthetic choices, but that being said I've also never been a fan of playing some hulked out guy. I was never a fan of the faces for the males in the original since it went from square-jawed terminator, to playboy/mastermind villain (all dependent on hairstyle/facial hair), to prepubescent kid who annoyed you back in like middle school plastered onto the physique of a body builder. I am kind of hoping that we get a little more variety this time around. I don't need some vast array of clothing, body, and face options like I would expect to see on the female characters as per usual, but something other than the stereotypical brutish guy would be preferable. It's not gonna ruin the game for me if that option never comes, but as someone who prefers playing as characters on the thinner end of things it would be nice. (Not saying I wanna play as a twink or anything, I just would like to look as though I wasn't brought up on whey and roids)

Reactions: vr2vvr

bdawson

Mar 10, 2018
i think that would depend on what programmes were used to create the original, how deep original devs pockets are and if they even had the copyrights to begin with. not many here do, just think they do.

i was a bit of a fan of the first game, downloading updates through pirate bay on my not great mobile phone ;)
oh them were the days...:LOL:

looking forward to see if this one hits a nostalgia button or two
good luck dev/s
doesn't matter if they have copyright.the creator has a new name. Plus they never finished the game to begin with so fuck em

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Nice glad to see this is still going

One recommendation I would have is...not to listen to people too much and get distracted, focus on building a robust base for the game that's enjoyable to play and build from there instead of adding a ton of features that will eat up more dev time, kills SO many projects
People can whine about what they want when the project is more solid and well funded

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes