4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

LezPlaGrrrlz

May 17, 2018
OMG ... YES ! Haven't even downloaded it yet but tytytytyty xoxoxo . I loved the original, hope it starts out with the intent to
recreate the original before adding new content.

Reactions: theotherhman

LezPlaGrrrlz

May 17, 2018
Ok, so I played the demo, and even though it currently comes across more as " proof of concept " than a demo I'm still very excited that the game is being revived. Also Kudo's for not rushing and concentrating on the base game mechanics as apposed to throwing as much early incomplete content out as you could. While new to Simbro people will likely have issues with that the old school fans know what's to come. And lastly thank you so much for making the F/MC your next update I really enjoyed playing the F/MC far more than the M/MC.

Dveloaver

Dec 17, 2017
to be exact, it was netorase, not netorare. netorase is, where you cuck someone else.
And to be more precise, in simbro, you were able to
"steal the secretary from the bank employer"
and
"fuck/impregnate the now married exclassmate infront of the husband by her/his/their request" (i forgot who wanted it)

other than those, I don't remember more ntr like moments, beside whoreing out your bitches
it did with the alice kidnap if you want to say that since alice doesnt really let you try]

LezPlaGrrrlz

May 17, 2018
Currently there are no events active that I have found in the "Demo". According to the official thread implementing the F/MC won the combined vote across several contributing platforms where the game is available free, pay, or by subscription albeit only won by a margin of 2 votes over polishing the current level of gameplay. I think we can all safely assume that polishing the gameplay will be the next update afterwards before we begin seeing the beginning of any events. This information is based solely on the information available at the $5 donor level and is merely an assumption not a Quote.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Should we expect lesbian content to be added in, as well as choosing what kind of clients our brothel should have?

Last edited:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Ok, so I played the demo, and even though it currently comes across more as " proof of concept " than a demo I'm still very excited that the game is being revived. Also Kudo's for not rushing and concentrating on the base game mechanics as apposed to throwing as much early incomplete content out as you could. While new to Simbro people will likely have issues with that the old school fans know what's to come. And lastly thank you so much for making the F/MC your next update I really enjoyed playing the F/MC far more than the M/MC.
I'm not even gonna touch it until it gets a few good updates. Having played several of the oldschool versions, and dealing with bugs and so many different features in each version, and still enjoying TF out of the game, even as bad off as it was, I don't wanna ruin my image of the game. I know if this dev keeps at it, and doesn't skimp and slack off, it could end up some high quality stuff, in the future. I'll check back from time to time. :)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SimbroResErection-0.05Demo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Redemtion

Sep 24, 2020
Hey can someone explain what's with this? Is it getting ported from flash or something cuz I thought I found this game a long time ago and it had more features

Bigtool

Jan 20, 2019
It's nice to see updates on this game. I hope it will be in a better state than the flash version soon.

toondoo1

Aug 13, 2019
simbro was the shit, but i can't play this one till MC gets more customization options. Will wait

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes