4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
[...]
Have you tried the 27b-tcast_mod_0.02.swf for original Simbro? It has so many skin color options that even red, green, blue and even more weird options are available and occasionally encountered. It is pretty hilarious when most of your customers are bald smurfs... :p
Thinking back to the Christmas event and the clothing choices, that would enable us to pick the right clothes and look to make a Papa Smurf brothel boss. I loved the original though I didn't spot that modded SWF.

Hardor

May 29, 2020
Thinking back to the Christmas event and the clothing choices, that would enable us to pick the right clothes and look to make a Papa Smurf brothel boss. I loved the original though I didn't spot that modded SWF.
I loved the original too and because that I don't think I have missed much of the modding/remake projects around the title and thus I don't generally hold high hopes about the remakes, since there has been quite plenty of them. Seems like the project is somehow cursed since even the modder stopped development after just about two updates and haven't been heard since.

Lets just hope this dev gets most of the original content included without too many bugs before they bounce and I'm already happy enough... :p

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Hey can someone explain what's with this? Is it getting ported from flash or something cuz I thought I found this game a long time ago and it had more features
Since everyone is arguing and insulting each other, I will answer your question (even though the answer is all over this thread lmao). Someone other than the original developer has decided to start from scratch and build a copy of the game. This is not the original game. It is not a port. It's basically a remake.
Yes, of course the original had more features, because this isn't the original, and it is still in early stages of development.

Random Generic

Aug 12, 2023
Pretty poor reimagining so far

made a character with the pretty paltry amount of customization options, start the game just to be instantly thrown into a 3v1 fight which I lose in 2 moves and lose all my money - and of course the cheat menu is paywalled - just kinda feels like a cashgrab using a back of someone elses pre-existing game, could have called it anything else but I get it.

Will check back in a year if its still active

3eyes1wing

Sep 7, 2020
Hmm, I've always wondered if this kind of "rework" doesn't bring copyright issues with the original devs... And btw, what engine is this?
The original dev died after the last update to the original. Idk if anyone inherited anything from it.
Imagine getting a letter that you inherited the rights to a little flashpr0n game from a relative..

Reactions: Drakun120

xyzaxis

Jul 9, 2017

made a character with the pretty paltry amount of customization options, start the game just to be instantly thrown into a 3v1 fight which I lose in 2 moves and lose all my money - and of course the cheat menu is paywalled - just kinda feels like a cashgrab using a back of someone elses pre-existing game, could have called it anything else but I get it.

the cheatmenu is paywalled? lulwat :WaitWhat:

ManedWolf

Mar 20, 2018
I like that they say stuff about content creep and it's really good to see devs actually respecting a scope.
But as long as we have a free-form trans women tag where they both top and be the bottom i'm fine.
Also, back in the day i tried translating the Flash game to PTBR but for life reasons i couldn't, would be good to do this service again now that i'm more estabilished in life (And older xD)

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Oh, man... the "hope this one doesn't die" comments are a little... ahhhhh... on the nose.
The main dev for the old SimBro passed away, which is why there weren't anymore updates.
What, literally never heard of this, is there any proof of it? Their Patreon is still going even.

Delete your old save files to fix that error I had it the other day, I'd copied mine from my old PC but they didn't work for some reasons. Need to delete the saves in the AppData folder can't remember which one exactly but not hard to find, Local, Local Low or Roaming.

EDIT as a suggestion for the game itself, one problem I had with the original was that it was really hard to level up your male MC after a while, your only real option was just fucking all your girls constantly or hoping fights spawn in, neither of which are all that great methods. After a time the MC just becomes kinda useless and it's far more effective to just power level a whore body guard. Being able to boost your stats at the gym or something would be neat. Obviously not a high priority idea but for the future.

Reactions: JustAl

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
yes finaly we can play as female character , i hope you guys make enough money frome patreon to never abbandon this game

geogy22

Oct 13, 2017

I apologise on behalf of the part-time volunteers who are unable to meet your AAAA quality expectations.

• Angry
Reactions: LaterGater

Redemtion

Sep 24, 2020
Since everyone is arguing and insulting each other, I will answer your question (even though the answer is all over this thread lmao). Someone other than the original developer has decided to start from scratch and build a copy of the game. This is not the original game. It is not a port. It's basically a remake.
Yes, of course the original had more features, because this isn't the original, and it is still in early stages of development.
Well thanks that's good to know and ya maybe I shoulda looked for the answer in the thread I'm just glad this isn't being remade with flash I haven't been able to get that working on mobile for a long time so I'm glad this will fix that

Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Well thanks that's good to know and ya maybe I shoulda looked for the answer in the thread I'm just glad this isn't being remade with flash I haven't been able to get that working on mobile for a long time so I'm glad this will fix that
It'd be pretty dumb to make a flash game, these days, considering Adobe flash is dead, it wouldn't play without downloading FlashPoint or similar, and it doesn't play online anymore. Flash just became useless, due to new technology. lol

qwertysmith

May 19, 2017
Oh, man... the "hope this one doesn't die" comments are a little... ahhhhh... on the nose.
The main dev for the old SimBro passed away, which is why there weren't anymore updates.

Ah shit, I feel bad, I assumed he just took the money and ran... I didn't know he died

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes