Others Simbro ResErection [Development Thread]

DickyBurns

Jan 7, 2023
Is it possible to have an event that's triggered by hiring a new ho, but the event happens the next morning? I have an idea for an initiation. :devilish:

DickyBurns

Jan 7, 2023
Yeah, it'd be a simple check.
Ok, the event: New Girl
Happens the morning after a new hire (or a few days later, doesn't matter)
Also requires 2 male employees and the shower room.
Optional, repeatable.

Begins with the newest whore taking a shower. Dialog box asks: "New girl Taylor Swift is in the shower. Do you want to initiate her? Y/N". If Y then you could be prompted to add 2 males to your party or they could be added randomly.

Next frame: new girl rinses off her face, and opens her eyes and sees she is surrounded by her new boss and 2 men, all naked. The men have boners and are stroking them while staring at her.
New girl: " Do you guys need the shower? I was just leaving."
You: "No, we are the cleaning team. We're here to make sure you're ready for work. Hygiene is very important around here."
New girl: "I...I just took a shower. You can't get any cleaner than that! Would you like to hear my new song instead? Its about a relationship gone bad!"
You: "Trust me, I'm the expert. Hand me that soap."
She is soaped and groped by all the hands. Next frame: groping continues while she starts stroking a cock in each hand.
New girl: "Are all these for me?"
Obviously a gangbang happens with her getting spit roasted, then DP'd, then airtight sealed before all boys unload on her.

Ending: New girl: "Do you treat all the girls like that?"
Dialog box: 1: "Yeah, just another day at the office." 2: "Clean your ass up and get to work." 3: "No, I think you are something special!"
If you ( lie to her and) choose #3 she gets a mood boost, or some other stat goes up.

There is a problem...the shower as its drawn is like the old one, too small and the view is blocked by the wall. The perspective is that of someone in the hallway instead of in the shower itself. Which sucks because its already done. Maybe the artist could stretch the shower part, add more shower heads, and shrink the hallway, or get rid of the hallway and just have a door. More like a locker room shower. That way, there could be multiple people in there at random times, cleaning themselves or each other.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGentleViking

TheGentleViking

Simbro ResErection Developer
Game Developer
Dec 9, 2020
Ok, the event: New Girl
Happens the morning after a new hire (or a few days later, doesn't matter)
Also requires 2 male employees and the shower room.
Optional, repeatable.

Begins with the newest whore taking a shower. Dialog box asks: "New girl Taylor Swift is in the shower. Do you want to initiate her? Y/N". If Y then you could be prompted to add 2 males to your party or they could be added randomly.

Next frame: new girl rinses off her face, and opens her eyes and sees she is surrounded by her new boss and 2 men, all naked. The men have boners and are stroking them while staring at her.
New girl: " Do you guys need the shower? I was just leaving."
You: "No, we are the cleaning team. We're here to make sure you're ready for work. Hygiene is very important around here."
New girl: "I...I just took a shower. You can't get any cleaner than that! Would you like to hear my new song instead? Its about a relationship gone bad!"
You: "Trust me, I'm the expert. Hand me that soap."
She is soaped and groped by all the hands. Next frame: groping continues while she starts stroking a cock in each hand.
New girl: "Are all these for me?"
Obviously a gangbang happens with her getting spit roasted, then DP'd, then airtight sealed before all boys unload on her.

Ending: New girl: "Do you treat all the girls like that?"
Dialog box: 1: "Yeah, just another day at the office." 2: "Clean your ass up and get to work." 3: "No, I think you are something special!"
If you ( lie to her and) choose #3 she gets a mood boost, or some other stat goes up.

There is a problem...the shower as its drawn is like the old one, too small and the view is blocked by the wall. The perspective is that of someone in the hallway instead of in the shower itself. Which sucks because its already done. Maybe the artist could stretch the shower part, add more shower heads, and shrink the hallway, or get rid of the hallway and just have a door. More like a locker room shower. That way, there could be multiple people in there at random times, cleaning themselves or each other.
Love the idea. However, as you pointed out, the shower art is already finished and won't accommodate this event. Unfortunately, our background artist would need to redraw the showers to make this work completely. BUT! We have been thinking about adding a shower upgrade to the game. This was originally just going to be an internal upgrade that increases cleanliness and reduces times for showering. Now, I think we may accompany this upgrade with some art to increase the number of showers and, as you said, make it more like a locker room shower. No promises, but I will think about it.

DickyBurns

Jan 7, 2023
Love the idea. However, as you pointed out, the shower art is already finished and won't accommodate this event. Unfortunately, our background artist would need to redraw the showers to make this work completely. BUT! We have been thinking about adding a shower upgrade to the game. This was originally just going to be an internal upgrade that increases cleanliness and reduces times for showering. Now, I think we may accompany this upgrade with some art to increase the number of showers and, as you said, make it more like a locker room shower. No promises, but I will think about it.
Cool, glad you like it. I'm sure its a balancing act, when making a game, of what to add and what to leave out, like any big project. At some point the cake has to go in the oven.

Given that, putting effort into a new art asset would seem more worth it if there are more things to use it for, like more events. All I can think of so far is another initiation, but for a male, where a group of girls wait for him to shower and ambush him. Or maybe a prank, like stealing someone's clothes/towel while they are in there.
Maybe others can come up with ideas?

SUVA2000

Jun 28, 2020
Any plans about launch demo this month ??

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Any plans about launch demo this month ??
"launch" is a long way off. There's already demo builds, just not a lot of content. In fact, a new demo build just came out recently. It's gonna be quite some time before you can play something that's as far along as something like a 1.2 original build, which is what I suspect you're hoping for. This game is completely new artwork that's being drawn as we speak. Sure, it's sort of a clone of the original story, but the art (and programming the art) is the most time-consuming part of the process. Want faster demos? Subscribe to Patreon or Subscribestar (I suggest Subscribestar). More money they make, less time they have to spend making it elsewhere.

TheGentleViking speaking of Patreon and Subscribestar, you should be driving people to the latter as much as you can. Patreon is so fucking PG/PC these days. The list of taboos expands consistently. I fear some time in the not too distant future it's going to be run like a fucking convent. Just drawings of Dora the Explorer having a picnic with Mister Rogers and stories about playing canasta with your grandmother when you're not at church camp. Subscribestar, however, gives almost no fucks. And I say this to everyone on this site. Use Subscribestar if you can. It is the superior adult-themed platform at present. Patreon is ass.

(ironic that I say this when I'm currently subscribed to your Patreon, but you didn't have Subscribestar yet when I signed up. When/if Patreon hits the brakes on your game, I'll switch over, to be sure)

Last edited:

SUVA2000

Jun 28, 2020
"launch" is a long way off. There's already demo builds, just not a lot of content. In fact, a new demo build just came out recently. It's gonna be quite some time before you can play something that's as far along as something like a 1.2 original build, which is what I suspect you're hoping for. This game is completely new artwork that's being drawn as we speak. Sure, it's sort of a clone of the original story, but the art (and programming the art) is the most time-consuming part of the process. Want faster demos? Subscribe to Patreon or Subscribestar (I suggest Subscribestar). More money they make, less time they have to spend making it elsewhere.

TheGentleViking speaking of Patreon and Subscribestar, you should be driving people to the latter as much as you can. Patreon is so fucking PG/PC these days. The list of taboos expands consistently. I fear some time in the not too distant future it's going to be run like a fucking convent. Just drawings of Dora the Explorer having a picnic with Mister Rogers and stories about playing canasta with your grandmother when you're not at church camp. Subscribestar, however, gives almost no fucks. And I say this to everyone on this site. Use Subscribestar if you can. It is the superior adult-themed platform at present. Patreon is ass.

(ironic that I say this when I'm currently subscribed to your Patreon, but you didn't have Subscribestar yet when I signed up. When/if Patreon hits the brakes on your game, I'll switch over, to be sure)
Demo version out now ?? Where can I find it ?

dragodiamind

Jan 16, 2019
View attachment 2030804

Welcome, fellow cultured individuals! This will be the development thread for Simbro ResErection.

Let me start by saying I know attempts have been made to remake Simbro, and all of them have failed or are in development limbo. I'm here to bring a remake to completion, hell or high water. Unlike most remakes, Simbro ResErection is backed by me (a programmer since 2006) and a talented artist. I'm not going to lie; I'm doing this to make money. Unlike others, I'm also prepared to put in the hard work.

Development has already started (as you can see below), and it's going well. We are "updating" the art assets to give the game a more modern feel. Why not use the old art? I hear you ask. The main reason is due to conflicts with the playshapes art. From what I understand, the artist doesn't want their art used anymore for one reason or another. We want to respect that.

State of the Game
So, I have a lot of people asking when the demo for Simbro ResErection is coming out and if we have a playable version. Currently, we don't have a set time for the demo release of the game. I aim to try and get it out by January, but this is a flimsy timeline. We still have much to do regarding art and programming, but as our Patreon grows, we constantly hire new talent. So the demo release is honestly undetermined.

If you want to know more, you can visit my or , where I post more detailed information on features and other things. All posts concerning the remake are public (no need to become a patron) and give a bit more insight. For those wondering, all money made through patron goes back to the game. I refuse to profit from this game until the demo is out. Even still, I'll only take a cut once the game becomes self-sustaining. Paying artists, composers, writers, and voice actors come first.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2099632

Looks gud. It there option give booty and breast bigger option?

Reactions: TheGentleViking

TheGentleViking

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2020

Demo version out now ?? Where can I find it ?
foible is correct. We have a long way to go before we have something with as much content as 1.2. Once we have the sex mechanics and combat system more fleshed out we plan on releasing a public demo, but that will take some time due to the animations.

Right now we only have an Alpha version for patreons and subscribers. We don't have a public version yet.

foible I totally agree with you about Patreon. They seem to be trying to rid themselves of adult content creators. That's the main reason I created a Subscribestar. Thank you for informing everyone.

SUVA2000

Jun 28, 2020
Right now, we don't have any sort of body augmentation. We do plan to add the ability to adjust breast size in the future. We would also like to add other options but we can't make any promises.
Character customization is important. Original version also have. Take time but please add that feature.

Reactions: Anonimed

mazerati

Feb 7, 2018
Hi, TheGentleViking , do you think that you will be able to release a stable version (a version that is not demo and has content and will receive updates from time to time to add new content or fix bugs) of the game by the end of the year? If yes, is there someone that the community can benefit with to speed up that process? Thanks!

TheGentleViking

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2020
Hi, TheGentleViking , do you think that you will be able to release a stable version (a version that is not demo and has content and will receive updates from time to time to add new content or fix bugs) of the game by the end of the year? If yes, is there someone that the community can benefit with to speed up that process? Thanks!
Greetings mazerati! Ideally, I'd like to have a public version out by the end of April or beginning of May. The biggest things that's holding us back is a a dedicated Animator with skills in Spine (a 2d bone based animation software). Our character artist and myself both have experience with Spine, but we have little time to do the work required for a proper version.

We want to get a demo out as soon as possible to collect more bug reports and impressions. However, without a dedicated animator, the games sex and combats mechanics would suffer greatly and give a bad first impression.

Unfortunately, the community can't really help out that much in that regards. The software isn't free and requires knowledge unattainable for beginner animators.

I appreciate you reaching out. Just interacting with this thread helps a lot and I appreciate it.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Greetings mazerati! Ideally, I'd like to have a public version out by the end of April or beginning of May. The biggest things that's holding us back is a a dedicated Animator with skills in Spine (a 2d bone based animation software). Our character artist and myself both have experience with Spine, but we have little time to do the work required for a proper version.

We want to get a demo out as soon as possible to collect more bug reports and impressions. However, without a dedicated animator, the games sex and combats mechanics would suffer greatly and give a bad first impression.

Unfortunately, the community can't really help out that much in that regards. The software isn't free and requires knowledge unattainable for beginner animators.
Could you not hire someone, offer potential revenue share when you launch or possibly shift some of yours or the character artists duties around to give time for spine?