• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Others Simbro ResErection [Development Thread]

Jul 21, 2020
I suggest to add bestiality,incest, & cuckold content if possible. Others those who agrees my suggestion please do like & and reply this thread/post. I hope you guys will agree with my suggestion.
Cuckold content is basically part of the original Simbro. I am thinking particularly about the Biance storyline, where you fuck her, when her husband is passed out or on the phone... or do you mean cuckolding the MC? He's pretty much uncuckoldable, since he believes everyone should just fuck around all the time. :D There's not a hint of jealousy or possessive when he hears Alice has been sucking strangers' cocks in a glory hole...

As for bestiality ... it would be great, if it could be switched off. Incest seems obligatory on this site...

yankee4dtm

Aug 1, 2018
... With that in mind, I can't see why we couldn't give the player the option to change AI behaviour to focus more on "Lust" attacks. Although this won't be implemented straight away I can't see why we could do it in the future.
If/when you start implementing this, I'd like to suggest that "charming" an opponent would somehow increase the likelihood that they would also attempt grabs or other lust attacks on the charmer. Perhaps even guarantee it if the charmer gets grabbed. If Male A has been charmed by a girl that is currently being held in place by Male B, why wouldn't A take advantage?

Sending high stamina girls into a fight, and letting them get grabbed so the opponents would fuck themselves into exhaustion was a viable tactic in the original. it sometimes didn't work though, because male opponents just wouldn't go for the grab. Would be nice to have a way to entice them into it.

Or maybe just a new ability that could work like Taunt, but would force lust attacks. Might be simpler to implement.

Last edited:

DickyBurns

Jan 7, 2023
If/when you start implementing this, I'd like to suggest that "charming" an opponent would somehow increase the likelihood that they would also attempt grabs or other lust attacks on the charmer. Perhaps even guarantee it if the charmer gets grabbed. If Male A has been charmed by a girl that is currently being held in place by Male B, why wouldn't A take advantage?

Sending high stamina girls into a fight, and letting them get grabbed so the opponents would fuck themselves into exhaustion was a viable tactic in the original. it sometimes didn't work though, because male opponents just wouldn't go for the grab. Would be nice to have a way to entice them into it.

Or maybe just a new ability that could work like Taunt, but would force lust attacks. Might be simpler to implement.
This is an immoral, creative, filthy idea. I love it. More sex in the violence, please.

vvvoy

Mar 25, 2022
about pregnancy kink when the girls give birth on the hospital theres a certain time to growth the babys to teens as they grow up they have the inherit the levels & stats from the fathers and of course they have high dignity if you want to have then to do several jobs and you have lots of fun option to decrease their dignity

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017

Even if they didn't fuck themselves to exhaustion it was pretty effective to skip a girl's turn when she was grabbed so the enemy who grabbed her doesn't get a turn and the other enemies spend actions stripping her/fucking her. So you could target the other opponents and save the one who did the grab for last. Exhaustion was less viable until you had a girl who was trained up to a high skill level in the brothell. If I'm not mistaken, the amount of energy they drain during sex is dependent on their skill. So a high level whore could fuck a guy into exhaustion with 1 action but a low level whore would only drain a small amount.

Tsar_Leonid

Sep 7, 2021
Recently tried game Space Journey and it it very beginning but look promising and well made so far, the reason im mentioning it here is that setting look very similar and arts are quite close to those u use)

• Red Heart
Reactions: TheGentleViking

TheGentleViking

Simbro ResErection Developer
Game Developer
Dec 9, 2020
Just added a link to the . Feel free to join. It's fairly new so not a ton going on right now.

TheGentleViking

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2020
Added a new preview video showing some of the new UI and background art in action. I also added a link to the so you can follow and wishlist if you want.

TheGentleViking

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2020
What is the development progress approx. in % ??
We still have a bunch to do for the demo. We must do the mission, save, load, tutorial, and event systems and rewrite the story. With that said, we do have a base for almost everything else. I'd say we are 40-45% complete with the demo. I'm sure things will progress much faster once the base systems are done.

ExgamerB

Jul 21, 2020
I know it was mentioned that you might be adding Futanari/Trans to the game. Will there be any Traps/Tomgirls and if so will you be able to play as one?

• Angry
Reactions: geamoiri

TheGentleViking

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2020
I know it was mentioned that you might be adding Futanari/Trans to the game. Will there be any Traps/Tomgirls and if so will you be able to play as one?
Hello ExgamerB,

Right now, we don't have Traps/Tomgirls on our roadmap for planned content. It may be something we look into later in development.

TheGentleViking

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2020
You wanted more character art previews, screenshots, and background art? NO? Well... YOU GOT IT ANYWAY!

I just updated the page to show off more art. I hope you enjoy it.

P.S. Characters in the playable version will not have necks that overlap their head... :ROFLMAO: