Others Simbro ResErection [Development Thread]

vvvoy

Mar 25, 2022
Alice is bugged in some versions to where she can get lower dignity that others. She's also bugged in some version to willingly fuck any of your employees (but not you) at the brothell regardless what her dignity is (you call one of them in and ask them what's up and they say something about thinking Alice is hot, at which point you can call her in and she'll fuck them even at max dignity). Some versions she's also fuckable during combat regardless what her dignity is if you lose a fight or a thug grabs her.

I can't remember if her dignity ever gets low enough to work a regular brothell room without bugs but she does get low enough to work a glory hole.

I can't remember what the last somewhat stable version was. I do know that whatever it is I don't have it. Shame.
the only way in the old game was with cheat but even that was not enough but i wonder what would happen if scenes with her was different with lower dignity but not only me want to see

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
One suggestion I would make if you're going to add content specific to male vs female main characters would be to add a special NPC character like Julia for a male MC and the bouncer at the bar for the female MC and use those as stand ins for the content that doesn't match. For instance I really like the FFM shower scene with Alice and the female MC plus a male employee but you can't see anything like that if you're playing the male MC. If you allowed Julia to be a stand in for the female MC you could do it though, MC would switch to the role of the thug in that case.

I'm not sure if there are other cases where that might make sense. The female main character seems to be a generally superior option in Simbro with her options for "tricks" to get the customers to pay without fucking them. She can service more customers than the rest of the girls combined in the early game.

Reactions: DickyBurns

DickyBurns

Jan 7, 2023
I'm not sure if there are other cases where that might make sense. The female main character seems to be a generally superior option in Simbro with her options for "tricks" to get the customers to pay without fucking them. She can service more customers than the rest of the girls combined in the early game.
Female was by far the more fun way to play. Pay for things with ass instead of cash! She could, if charming enough, get the debt collectors to leave her alone by getting them to double team her. She couldn't recruit nurses for some reason though, and some other stuff. That fix may have been in the works before the game had its Fukushima meltdown.

Seeing the store background gave me an idea: she flirts with and seduces the store manager in exchange for free clothes. First she gets friendly with him, and when she thinks she's got him on the hook, holds up a set of matching bra and panties and asks, "Could you meet me in the changing room in a minute? I need your help with these." He shows up, she blows him. Then its "Now that should be worth some free underwear!" Next time she fucks him in exchange for a dress or whatever. And the next time he gets fired. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Anonimed and khumak

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Female was by far the more fun way to play. Pay for things with ass instead of cash! She could, if charming enough, get the debt collectors to leave her alone by getting them to double team her. She couldn't recruit nurses for some reason though, and some other stuff. That fix may have been in the works before the game had its Fukushima meltdown.

Seeing the store background gave me an idea: she flirts with and seduces the store manager in exchange for free clothes. First she gets friendly with him, and when she thinks she's got him on the hook, holds up a set of matching bra and panties and asks, "Could you meet me in the changing room in a minute? I need your help me with these." He shows up, she blows him. Then its "Well that seems like it was worth some free underwear!". Next time she fucks him in exchange for a dress or whatever. And the next time he gets fired. :)
Yeah, the female main character is way overpowered compared to the male main character. It could be fun if it was possible to eventually train Alice and/or Julia up to where they get some of those abilities though playing as the male main character. I could definitely see Alice trying to "trick" customers out of their money but then storming out of the room if she fails and a customer manages to strip her naked. Basically instead of her getting fucked she'd storm out naked and the customer would leave without paying and reduce your rep. Julia wouldn't have to have that limitation. Julia is already one of the strongest characters you can get anyway though with both the heal power that Alice gets and the lust powers that the whores get.

TheGentleViking

Simbro ResErection Developer
Game Developer
Dec 9, 2020
When it ll going to be launch finally ?
We aim for the end of April, but I would take that with a grain of salt. We can't guarantee that everything will run smoothly, so it's still honestly up in the air.

I'm currently working on the main brothel management system, which will add one of the biggest gameplay elements. We still need to add a combat system and sex system to the game. Once these three things are done, they must be tested and tweaked. Once we have the main systems though, it should be smooth sailing (knock on wood).

TheGentleViking

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2020

Seeing the store background gave me an idea: she flirts with and seduces the store manager in exchange for free clothes. First she gets friendly with him, and when she thinks she's got him on the hook, holds up a set of matching bra and panties and asks, "Could you meet me in the changing room in a minute? I need your help me with these." He shows up, she blows him. Then its "Well that seems like it was worth some free underwear!". Next time she fucks him in exchange for a dress or whatever. And the next time he gets fired. :)
We definitely want to balance the gameplay for the Male and Female MCs. We have a ton of ideas for this (Like adding female clients for the male MC to "service") and hope to balance everything while still keeping a unique gameplay experience for both genders.

Reactions: jttth

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
We still need to add a combat system and sex system to the game. Once these three things are done, they must be tested and tweaked. Once we have the main systems though, it should be smooth sailing (knock on wood).
Just a suggestion regarding combat, but personally I found the lust options more interesting in combat than the pure combat (hit + heal) options. It would still make sense for opponents to focus on physical attacks if they're fighting someone with low health and high wits/energy, but otherwise I would rather see lust attacks if the sexes match up right. So female thugs would try to get a male MC or male employees to fuck them and male thugs would grab/strip/fuck a female MC and any other female characters in the player's party. I wasn't a big fan of the girl on girl lust attacks but I'm not opposed to it. I would just rather see them give preference to male opponents and vice versa for the males giving preference to the female opponents. Could potentially be a configurable option, not sure how hard that would be.

I suspect a lot of people probably took Alice into combat with them partially to watch her getting used and abused by thugs in combat when her dignity was not low enough for that kind of stuff outside of combat. Some might argue for that being a bug while others might say it's a feature.

I also think the male thugs could be made a bit more versatile if the grab attack worked on both male and female opponents as long as their strip and fuck actions only worked on female targets. Females could have their strip/lick/suck/fuck actions work regardless whether their target was male or female.

Last edited:

Febui

May 6, 2022
By far the most important aspect for me is the NTR. I still believe a good approach to it is that the MC being enough of a horny pig will have Alice get off other men just to spite him, even going as far as to lose her virginity to someone else in the heat of the moment at the extreme end of things.
What would feel the most like something marune would have done in the original game would be something like having a male character you hire. You get Alice drunk on a date and try pushing yourself on her, but she isn't up for it and decides she needs to go back to her room, but she sure won't trust you to take her to bed, you dirty man, so she calls up your security guy to take her.
But he's just as much of a horndog, so you follow them and find him coming onto her in her bedroom, with the same array of actions as the other NTR scenes. [Watch] [Say Something] [Attack Him]
And then you can watch his woo-ing work on her as they soon get down and dirty and he takes her virginity while you just jerk off outside the door.
That feels like something the original would have done. More date-rapey. Less to my tastes, but good enough.

NTR for the female character would take more thought, since the ex-army security guy had nothing going for him. Could still write Alice as a legit girlfriend prospect for the player, but I lean straight more, personally. I'm open to it, but the original made it more like a pushy, licentious friend trying to groom Alice to getting into the raunchier side of the work, and not like they had romantic chemistry. If the player could be coming onto Alice and still lightly pushing to sexy her up, but ceded to her hesitancy by flirting about keeping Alice to herself, there's some potential there. Can have their relationship lean harder over time toward "Men are much filthier and rougher than women, I don't blame you at all," and angle it like that. Because I'm not a man, you don't have to worry... That kind of thing.
Can do NTR with Julia or still go for men, with the triggering point being after they're a more official couple Alice starts taking umbrage with the player still sleeping around with men. She's debasing herself! Fucking low-life guys that don't even respect her... The business is doing well enough that she can stop! Yet, of course, the player loves dick. Who doesn't? And they explain to Alice that it's not just good for business, its just plain good. Alice is sneers at this, "Doesn't our relationship mean something to you?"
She storms off to stew on it. This plants it in her head that the woman she's somehow gained a fondness for loves dick, just loves being used like a whore, and Alice will be curious what it's really like... So eventually, she'll give in to temptation and try it.
it'd have a very different feel to it than the male player one, but works, and I think can work very well.
And I don't think the original game could have ever done any female player NTR like that, in any form. I think it'd just be all about grooming Alice to be as much of a whore as yourself.

You're welcome to hire me as a writer.

SUVA2000

Jun 28, 2020
We aim for the end of April, but I would take that with a grain of salt. We can't guarantee that everything will run smoothly, so it's still honestly up in the air.

I'm currently working on the main brothel management system, which will add one of the biggest gameplay elements. We still need to add a combat system and sex system to the game. Once these three things are done, they must be tested and tweaked. Once we have the main systems though, it should be smooth sailing (knock on wood).
Can you add bestiality content too ??

TheGentleViking

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2020
Just a suggestion regarding combat, but personally I found the lust options more interesting in combat than the pure combat (hit + heal) options. It would still make sense for opponents to focus on physical attacks if they're fighting someone with low health and high wits/energy, but otherwise I would rather see lust attacks if the sexes match up right. So female thugs would try to get a male MC or male employees to fuck them and male thugs would grab/strip/fuck a female MC and any other female characters in the player's party. I wasn't a big fan of the girl on girl lust attacks but I'm not opposed to it. I would just rather see them give preference to male opponents and vice versa for the males giving priority to the female opponents. Could potentially be a configurable option, not sure how hard that would be.

I suspect a lot of people probably took Alice into combat with them partially to watch her getting used and abused by thugs in combat when her dignity was not low enough for that kind of stuff outside of combat. Some might argue for that being a bug while others might say it's a feature.

I also think the male thugs could be made a bit more versatile if the grab attack worked on both male and female opponents as long as their strip and fuck actions only worked on female targets. Females could have their strip/lick/suck/fuck actions work regardless whether their target was male or female.
So, the combat system will get a massive overhaul. We plan to add unique moves to each class. Male classes will be more combat-orientated, and female classes will play more of a support role. We want the combat to be somewhat interesting without getting too complex. We plan to make certain things in the game, like sexual assault and ntr optional. This will change how the combat works and is a big reason why the base combat won't focus on "Lust" attacks. With that in mind, I can't see why we couldn't give the player the option to change AI behaviour to focus more on "Lust" attacks. Although this won't be implemented straight away I can't see why we could do it in the future.

TheGentleViking

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2020
By far the most important aspect for me is the NTR. I still believe a good approach to it is that the MC being enough of a horny pig will have Alice get off other men just to spite him, even going as far as to lose her virginity to someone else in the heat of the moment at the extreme end of things.
What would feel the most like something marune would have done in the original game would be something like having a male character you hire. You get Alice drunk on a date and try pushing yourself on her, but she isn't up for it and decides she needs to go back to her room, but she sure won't trust you to take her to bed, you dirty man, so she calls up your security guy to take her.
But he's just as much of a horndog, so you follow them and find him coming onto her in her bedroom, with the same array of actions as the other NTR scenes. [Watch] [Say Something] [Attack Him]
And then you can watch his woo-ing work on her as they soon get down and dirty and he takes her virginity while you just jerk off outside the door.
That feels like something the original would have done. More date-rapey. Less to my tastes, but good enough.

NTR for the female character would take more thought, since the ex-army security guy had nothing going for him. Could still write Alice as a legit girlfriend prospect for the player, but I lean straight more, personally. I'm open to it, but the original made it more like a pushy, licentious friend trying to groom Alice to getting into the raunchier side of the work, and not like they had romantic chemistry. If the player could be coming onto Alice and still lightly pushing to sexy her up, but ceded to her hesitancy by flirting about keeping Alice to herself, there's some potential there. Can have their relationship lean harder over time toward "Men are much filthier and rougher than women, I don't blame you at all," and angle it like that. Because I'm not a man, you don't have to worry... That kind of thing.
Can do NTR with Julia or still go for men, with the triggering point being after they're a more official couple Alice starts taking umbrage with the player still sleeping around with men. She's debasing herself! Fucking low-life guys that don't even respect her... The business is doing well enough that she can stop! Yet, of course, the player loves dick. Who doesn't? And they explain to Alice that it's not just good for business, its just plain good. Alice is sneers at this, "Doesn't our relationship mean something to you?"
She storms off to stew on it. This plants it in her head that the woman she's somehow gained a fondness for loves dick, just loves being used like a whore, and Alice will be curious what it's really like... So eventually, she'll give in to temptation and try it.
it'd have a very different feel to it than the male player one, but works, and I think can work very well.
And I don't think the original game could have ever done any female player NTR like that, in any form. I think it'd just be all about grooming Alice to be as much of a whore as yourself.

You're welcome to hire me as a writer.
Although NTR isn't our main focus, and we plan to make it optional, we do plan to hire a writer (or multiple writers) specializing in this sort of thing to ensure the NTR content is top-notch. A big problem with having so many different optional fetishes in the game is making them work together. We are still discussing how we want to deal with this issue, but I'm sure you will be very pleased when the time comes.

TheGentleViking

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2020
Can you add bestiality content too ??
At this point, we don't plan on adding bestiality content due to the number of unique assets and animations needed for such an undertaking. However, I won't say that it isn't a possibility. We value our supporters and want to try and include things that they want. I'm sure we will reconsider if enough fans ask for it.

SUVA2000

Jun 28, 2020
I suggest to add bestiality,incest, & cuckold content if possible. Others those who agrees my suggestion please do like & and reply this thread/post. I hope you guys will agree with my suggestion.

DickyBurns

Jan 7, 2023
Yeah, the female main character is way overpowered compared to the male main character. It could be fun if it was possible to eventually train Alice and/or Julia up to where they get some of those abilities though playing as the male main character. I could definitely see Alice trying to "trick" customers out of their money but then storming out of the room if she fails and a customer manages to strip her naked. Basically instead of her getting fucked she'd storm out naked and the customer would leave without paying and reduce your rep. Julia wouldn't have to have that limitation. Julia is already one of the strongest characters you can get anyway though with both the heal power that Alice gets and the lust powers that the whores get.
That does sound fun for sure, but its out of character for Alice (if still a virgin) to put herself in a position where she could get plundered. Or are you thinking post virginity? Also IIRC when female MC tried to trick/steal from a John and failed, he'd get mad and she'd get pillaged, stamina to zero, no money, and a hit to the rep. Not that the new game has to be exactly like the old.

I see what you mean about Julia. I guess that's why you could only have her as a male protagonist. She can do stuff that he cant.

TheGentleViking

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2020
I updated the main post to include the new bedroom and cabinet backgrounds and a screenshot of the brothel stage UI.

In other news! We've started a for those who don't like . We also have an HTML5 build currently available to and ! AND we are working on a Linux and Mac version! The Linux build is finished but not released, and we are waiting on Apple to help us with the developer program (It's been a headache).

foible

Aug 29, 2017
I can't remember if her dignity ever gets low enough to work a regular brothell room without bugs but she does get low enough to work a glory hole.
In no version does her dignity naturally get low enough to work. It's hard-capped. Have to use cheats to adjust it. The gloryhole thing you're thinking of is a questline scenario. You can find her randomly in there after a certain point, but you'll never see her servicing a customer. It's only for MC. Getting Alice to willingly start working as a whore was meant to be a near-end-game part of the story. Chiefly because she was the lone honeypot. Everyone wanted to fuck her, so he kept teasing with updates to keep subscribers. That being said, TheGentleViking, I'm not sure what your plans are, but if you intend to get Alice involved sooner, I suggest you introduce a couple more honeypot characters over the course of production to keep people excited about when they'll finally be able to fuck "character x". Just the right amount of anticipation and reward will keep subs high. I personally prefer Marune's original vision, for the most part. My thoughts were that you'd eventually get her to start working the gloryhole with handjobs, her depravity would gradually become unleashed, making it easier to convince her to do more things as the quests progress, and she would eventually become your "queen" and rule the city together. Obviously harem gfs/wives if the player so chooses, but Alice is your main gal.

Reactions: BestSaladEver

Febui

May 6, 2022
she was the lone honeypot. Everyone wanted to fuck her, so he kept teasing with updates to keep subscribers
Also genuinely good design that the game would be worse off without. It's bad not to have at least one character that takes a lot of events before getting to sex.

Reactions: p22

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
I suggest to add bestiality,incest, & cuckold content if possible. Others those who agrees my suggestion please do like & and reply this thread/post. I hope you guys will agree with my suggestion.
as long as it's optional, i support this.